Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: My thoughts about the JA issue

Default My thoughts about the JA issue

I am a super chiefs fan. last season was a horrible roller coaster ride. I love JA and thank god for him and D Bowe because i just might have killed myself if not for them. But let's look at this situation in trading JA for some picks. Honestly it make sense . Will I like not having JA in a chiefs uniform NO but after this season is over and JA leaves because of BS then would i look back and say Maybe we should of gotten something for JA YEah Def, I mean we got to realize JA really wont want to be in KC because of carl so more then likely he will leave next year and even if he didn't what happens if he doesnt perform to standard due to more double teams and such. Yes Jared Allen is a great player but he can't save the chiefs himself It pains me but I think if we can get more quality picks in the long run it might just be the thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Look what happened in Cleveland after they voted fro a $175 million renovation project to upgrade their stadium. Art moved them the next freaking day. Anything is possible when hundreds of millions of dollars are involved. I think every voter sued him, but he still did it.

I'm not saying that isn't possible but I simpy don't see that happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Really? 3rd in attendance last year for a 4-12 team and you think the Hunts want to move this team? You've got to be joking.
    Who were you referring to?

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Who were you referring to?
    Anyone who thinks that any owner would move a team from a city where they've been setting record attendance records for at least a decade and where the fan base is still in the top 3 in attendance during a 4-12 season. That's just nonsense.

Anyone who thinks that any owner would move a team from a city where they've been setting record attendance records for at least a decade and where the fan base is still in the top 3 in attendance during a 4-12 season. That's just nonsense.
    I agree with you in principle, but its not totally out of the realm of possibilities, however, not probable as it may be. Look at the Cleveland Browns.

Well then I agree with you.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I agree with you in principle, but its not totally out of the realm of possibilities, however, not probable as it may be. Look at the Cleveland Browns.
    LA doesn't have a stadium and no NFL team will move to play in the old Coliseum, especially the Chiefs. Move from one old stadium to another? no.

Besides, moving from KC to LA would be a lateral move at best for the Hunts. LA has had NFL teams before and couldn't do enough to support them. Why would you risk a top 5 attendance for a city who's had two chances to support a team and couldn't handle it?

It's a poor business risk and the Hunts haven't made too many of those in the past.

LA doesn't have a stadium and no NFL team will move to play in the old Coliseum, especially the Chiefs. Move from one old stadium to another? no.

Besides, moving from KC to LA would be a lateral move at best for the Hunts. LA has had NFL teams before and couldn't do enough to support them. Why would you risk a top 5 attendance for a city who's had two chances to support a team and couldn't handle it?

It's a poor business risk and the Hunts haven't made too many of those in the past.
    Agreed, I to don't see it happening; just playing devils advocate.

stop

This thread progressed from a possible JA trade to KC moving to LA. I don't think there is too much need for someone to play devil's advocate.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    This thread degenerated from a possible JA trade to KC moving to LA. I don't think there is too much need for someone to play devil's advocate.

Yep!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast