Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: My thoughts about the JA issue

Default My thoughts about the JA issue

I am a super chiefs fan. last season was a horrible roller coaster ride. I love JA and thank god for him and D Bowe because i just might have killed myself if not for them. But let's look at this situation in trading JA for some picks. Honestly it make sense . Will I like not having JA in a chiefs uniform NO but after this season is over and JA leaves because of BS then would i look back and say Maybe we should of gotten something for JA YEah Def, I mean we got to realize JA really wont want to be in KC because of carl so more then likely he will leave next year and even if he didn't what happens if he doesnt perform to standard due to more double teams and such. Yes Jared Allen is a great player but he can't save the chiefs himself It pains me but I think if we can get more quality picks in the long run it might just be the thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    LA doesn't have a stadium and no NFL team will move to play in the old Coliseum, especially the Chiefs. Move from one old stadium to another? no.

Besides, moving from KC to LA would be a lateral move at best for the Hunts. LA has had NFL teams before and couldn't do enough to support them. Why would you risk a top 5 attendance for a city who's had two chances to support a team and couldn't handle it?

It's a poor business risk and the Hunts haven't made too many of those in the past.
    Plus they are putting a lot of $ into Arrowhead! Hunts will not move the Chiefs!

stop
    Yeah stop, or texaschief will have to give his sig to you!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Yeah stop, or texaschief will have to give his sig to you!
    exactly....that's supposed to be my niche on this board.

this thread has jumped the shark.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Notice how I fixed your post there big guy?

I forgot to say FYP so I thought I would revisit the issue!

:bananen_smiles046:
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Yep!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/sh...ed=1#post82311
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    this thread has jumped the shark.
    You're a towel!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Does that do it for you?
    “I love this town,” he was saying. “The people here are great. The fans are the best. But I’m excited about going somewhere new. I’m looking at this as a new challenge. I mean, it would be really cool to go play somewhere else, like a new adventure.”
    Do you see the three dots there? That means that something has been removed from his statement. And, either way, he is being shoved out the door. I wouldn't expect him be crying and begging Carl to stay here.

The only reason that he is playing this "game", is because he isn't wanted here. You can all neglect the facts, and pretend that Jared doesn't want to be here, but every indication is that he does want to be here, but that the Chiefs don't want him.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Do you see the three dots there? That means that something has been removed from his statement. And, either way, he is being shoved out the door. I wouldn't expect him be crying and begging Carl to stay here.

The only reason that he is playing this "game", is because he isn't wanted here. You can all neglect the facts, and pretend that Jared doesn't want to be here, but every indication is that he does want to be here, but that the Chiefs don't want him.

Seriously?

If the trade happens, it'll be before monday. I don't think the Bucs have the pieces necessary to trade for Allen. The Bucs only have 5 picks this year.
    It's Monday!

This needs too happen real soon....say before this weekend!!

Random question: I think with Favre leaving that the packers will be the youngest team. I know we were one of the oldest last years but we have cleaned house. Does anyone know approx what we will be ranked in the league in how young we are after we draft all these kids?
    I mean it sucks we are rebuilding, but it may be nice having young athletes for a change instead of aging veterans.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast