Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My thoughts about the JA issue

Default My thoughts about the JA issue

I am a super chiefs fan. last season was a horrible roller coaster ride. I love JA and thank god for him and D Bowe because i just might have killed myself if not for them. But let's look at this situation in trading JA for some picks. Honestly it make sense . Will I like not having JA in a chiefs uniform NO but after this season is over and JA leaves because of BS then would i look back and say Maybe we should of gotten something for JA YEah Def, I mean we got to realize JA really wont want to be in KC because of carl so more then likely he will leave next year and even if he didn't what happens if he doesnt perform to standard due to more double teams and such. Yes Jared Allen is a great player but he can't save the chiefs himself It pains me but I think if we can get more quality picks in the long run it might just be the thing to do.

Since Carl has pissed him off so bad already, it seems this is the general consensus.

Jared says he won't sign a contract with the Chiefs, and I think he is a man of his word.

I believe he has quit drinking and will only continue to improve.

I hope we draft some awesome players with the picks we get.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

we could franchise him again next year, but ultimately paying 10 million per year to one player will only hinder this team more than help it.

Yeah its sad that its coming to this but We gotta take advantage of it and get something out of it. I mean we could get Ghoulston with the 5th who looks like he could be dominating then with the other pick we get in the first round grab one of the many good looking tackles. OR we could even look at trading the 1st we get and our second for a higher 1st rounder and nab Long Who knows but if we cant have Allen i would like to have guys who COULD be dominating someday

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    we could franchise him again next year, but ultimately paying 10 million per year to one player will only hinder this team more than help it.
    I agree, he is not gonna sign with the Chiefs, it is too late for that.

Hopefully we get some awesome picks for him.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    Yeah its sad that its coming to this but We gotta take advantage of it and get something out of it. I mean we could get Ghoulston with the 5th who looks like he could be dominating then with the other pick we get in the first round grab one of the many good looking tackles. OR we could even look at trading the 1st we get and our second for a higher 1st rounder and nab Long Who knows but if we cant have Allen i would like to have guys who COULD be dominating someday
    I don't think we are gonna be able to move up and get Jake, it's up to the other teams to let him get to number 5.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

This whole jared issue makes me kinda sick feeling and a little dizzy! We have what a week before the draft?

If the trade happens, it'll be before monday. I don't think the Bucs have the pieces necessary to trade for Allen. The Bucs only have 5 picks this year.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    This whole jared issue makes me kinda sick feeling and a little dizzy! We have what a week before the draft?
    Me too, but he already said he won't sign a contract with the Chiefs, and I believe him.

We cannot afford to franchise him every year, so let's get the best we can for him.

If the trade happens, it'll be before monday. I don't think the Bucs have the pieces necessary to trade for Allen. The Bucs only have 5 picks this year.
    The Vikes don't even want to let him leave Minnesota, I wish the Bucs had more picks so there would be more pressure on the Vikes to give us a Wow deal.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Me too, but he already said he won't sign a contract with the Chiefs, and I believe him.

We cannot afford to franchise him every year, so let's get the best we can for him.

The Vikes don't even want to let him leave Minnesota, I wish the Bucs had more picks so there would be more pressure on the Vikes to give us a Wow deal.
    While picks would be nice, we should remember that current players are also eligible to be traded.

While picks would be nice, we should remember that current players are also eligible to be traded.

Hey mcrow if you read this thread, who would the Vikes be willing to give up on the O line?

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast