Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 179

Thread: Tailgating!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default Tailgating!!


    0 Not allowed!
    Anyone attending the home opener that has any thoughts or ideas concerning tailgating, please post them here.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #131
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Do it, i am gonna have some CDs with me
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #132
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    178
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Do it, i am gonna have some CDs with me
    Saliva, Sevendust, Alter Bridge, Shinedown...
    And you have to play Tush by ZZ Top...LOUD

  4. #133
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    got it

  5. #134
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    whats going on with the tailgating situation??? am i cooking or what???

  6. #135
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Posts
    756
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Post


    0 Not allowed!
    If I was going to be there I would wanna hear Bad girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman! No offense Tammi!

  7. #136
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    If I was going to be there I would wanna hear Bad girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman! No offense Tammi!
    Why aren't you gonna be there?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #137
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Posts
    756
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Post


    0 Not allowed!
    Have to work every Sunday now, and even if I could afford to take off I couldnt afford tickets for me and wife although I would be just as happy watching on tv in parking lot. I work sun, mon and tues with every other sat and this week is my turn to work sat! So I will actually be lucky to even get to see the game....unless I take it off! But we will have to see what wife says about finances.

  9. #138
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    whats going on with the tailgating situation??? am i cooking or what???
    I know you have asked this question a couple of times and so I will answer. I do not expect you to come down to KC and cook on your weekend off (I don't want you to have to work on your vacation) I won't be working on my vacation, so if one of you drunk asses falls down and hurts yourself, don't bother me. That being said, If you want to cook because you enjoy doing it, then you are welcome to cook every meal I eat while we are there. The decision is yours, whatever makes you happy
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #139
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I know you have asked this question a couple of times and so I will answer. I do not expect you to come down to KC and cook on your weekend off (I don't want you to have to work on your vacation) I won't be working on my vacation, so if one of you drunk asses falls down and hurts yourself, don't bother me. That being said, If you want to cook because you enjoy doing it, then you are welcome to cook every meal I eat while we are there. The decision is yours, whatever makes you happy
    I wont be training any dogs either!!!.... No offense guys!

  11. #140
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Weather forecast for home opener.
    Sat, 40 % chance of thunderstorms, High near 77.
    Sun, Partly sunny, High near 77.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •