Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 179

Thread: Tailgating!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default Tailgating!!


    0 Not allowed!
    Anyone attending the home opener that has any thoughts or ideas concerning tailgating, please post them here.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #141
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Weather forecast for home opener.
    Sat, 40 % chance of thunderstorms, High near 77.
    Sun, Partly sunny, High near 77.

    Thanks Tornado!

  3. #142
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by iwubmychiefs View Post
    i look forward to seeing everyone there, especially my best friend Canada!
    Can't wait
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #143
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!


    Updated forecast from National Weather Service.
    Sat, 60% chance of Thunderstorms, Sat nite 40% chance of rain.
    Sunday 30% chance of showers, high 76.

  5. #144
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I always bet against the National Weather Service, So bring rain gear! If they say 30% chance of rain, bet on 70% chance of rain!


    Well I really do not bet on the Weather Service.

  6. #145
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    • High: 62
    • SUNDAY
    • Rain
    • 90% Chance
    • Falling Temps
    From Fox 4 in KC tonight.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #146
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    • High: 62
    • SUNDAY
    • Rain
    • 90% Chance
    • Falling Temps
    From Fox 4 in KC tonight.

    I watched the last game at arrowhead in the rain..... I will do it again!!! We won... bring on the rain!!

  8. #147
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aurora, Ne
    Posts
    457
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    just gives us a better opprotunity to stomp the raiders, the midwest is use to crappy weather!!

  9. #148
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    • High: 62
    • SUNDAY
    • Rain
    • 90% Chance
    • Falling Temps
    From Fox 4 in KC tonight.
    Looks like football weather to me.


  10. #149
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Has it been decided where the tailgate will be held? Lot location and all?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  11. #150
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It's lot G right?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •