Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating!!

Default Tailgating!!

Anyone attending the home opener that has any thoughts or ideas concerning tailgating, please post them here.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Hey Guru aren't you at the Red Roof Inn?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Hey Guru aren't you at the Red Roof Inn?
    Nah. Ran into a conflict so I won't be able to come up until Sunday morning. Hopefully earlier rather than later.

I do remember Canada saying he would be trying to fly a Canadian flag. I am familiar with Lot G so if he has that flag, I have no doubt I will find him.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I will be there with my family, taking our tent and I will be smoking a bunch of food. Since I am going and cooking at the request of my father and it is his B-day I can't join you all, but I have given Canada my number for him to contact me. I would like to meet up with most of you by either stopping by or having you stop by.

We usually set up camp around N45 on the grass by the practice facility where Arrowhead park is. There is a bunch of power lines above us. I am not sure what the construction has done to that parking arrangement but that is the general admission parking lot just behind G, so it will be close to you all.

Oh for those interested I am usually there waiting on the gates to open, so that we can always get our spot by N45. If you guys don't have your spot set up yet, we do have a pop up tent and a porta potty. You are all welcome to join us, or stop by.

I will be smoking some ribs, Brisket and chicken breast. I am sure there will be some extra if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Oh for those interested I am usually there waiting on the gates to open, so that we can always get our spot by N45. If you guys don't have your spot set up yet, we do have a pop up tent and a porta potty. You are all welcome to join us, or stop by.

I will be smoking some ribs, Brisket and chicken breast. I am sure there will be some extra if anyone is interested.
    Damm Seek, would you stop with the food already, your making me hungry!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get there!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Damm Seek, would you stop with the food already, your making me hungry!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get there!!!!!!!

MMMMM Brisket... Fall of the bone ribs.... BEER...... Shots of Tequila. MMMMMM the smell of cherry smoked chicken... My rub os choice has a little bite to it, and then add some additional Hot Shot Pepper to the brisket. MMMMM

DO I need to prepare some extra now????

I don't use BBQ sauce. I just prepare the meat and let people choose their coverings, and I bring a ton of flavors. Many prefer it without the sauce, but my brisket tends to get a little on the dry side, but makes up for it in tenderness and flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    MMMMM Brisket... Fall of the bone ribs.... BEER...... Shots of Tequila. MMMMMM the smell of cherry smoked chicken... My rub os choice has a little bite to it, and then add some additional Hot Shot Pepper to the brisket. MMMMM

DO I need to prepare some extra now????

I don't use BBQ sauce. I just prepare the meat and let people choose their coverings, and I bring a ton of flavors. Many prefer it without the sauce, but my brisket tends to get a little on the dry side, but makes up for it in tenderness and flavor.
    :hyper: :character00104: :character00267:
    Will you be around after the game! Cooking!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    :hyper: :character00104: :character00267:
    Will you be around after the game! Cooking!
    No, I don't have as much luck warming up the ribs after the game. Usually have to eat them in the morning. For tailgating I usually smoke the ribs the night before, and then bake them in the morning to get the chill off them and then grill them in the parking lot. Doesn't usally work as well going from cooler to grill. Just doesn't taste the same.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

OK, its official! I hate you all for being able to go on Sun and tailgating! Im going to start a trust fund now that everyone can donate to to pay for my time off on Sundays since I have to work them now!

I will give bank info at a later time!

I've been out of the loop. How much money should I bring for Sunday morning?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.