Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 179

Thread: Tailgating!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default Tailgating!!


    0 Not allowed!
    Anyone attending the home opener that has any thoughts or ideas concerning tailgating, please post them here.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    MEAT!!! heh
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,060
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Beer, ice, and beanbag game.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think we should be getting a tent because it will still be nasty hot here in KC then, and a port-a-potty because there will be women and children attending the game.

    And beer!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    MEAT!!! heh
    I second that!


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I second that!
    Hey bud, you're one of the folks I'm trying to help out here.

    5-10 dollars a person could save a lot of trouble for the family.

    Granted, that is almost the price of another ticket, but we might get parking passes included in a group together and that could save money.

    I agree with the meat idea, and that is being taken care of, but don't you want to not have to walk your daughters across the parking lot and stand with them in line every time they have to go potty?

    I think the port a potty is the BIGGEST issue we should discuss.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Hey bud, you're one of the folks I'm trying to help out here.

    5-10 dollars a person could save a lot of trouble for the family.

    Granted, that is almost the price of another ticket, but we might get parking passes included in a group together and that could save money.

    I agree with the meat idea, and that is being taken care of, but don't you want to not have to walk your daughters across the parking lot and stand with them in line every time they have to go potty?

    I think the port a potty is the BIGGEST issue we should discuss.
    Kenny and Gregory are my daughters???? Do you know something I don't?
    j/k

    I was just agreeing with Guru about the meat issue.


  8. #8
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Kenny and Gregory are my daughters???? Do you know something I don't?
    j/k

    I was just agreeing with Guru about the meat issue.
    Everyone else knew about the operations. Where were you?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Everyone else knew about the operations. Where were you?
    Spending quality time with the wife watching "The Mist" and "Michael Clayton". Both of which were a complete waste of money.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Spending quality time with the wife watching "The Mist" and "Michael Clayton". Both of which were a complete waste of money.
    Haven't seen The MIst but I kind of liked Clayton.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •