Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 179

Thread: Tailgating!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 28

    Default Tailgating!!


    0 Not allowed!
    Anyone attending the home opener that has any thoughts or ideas concerning tailgating, please post them here.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #41
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I guess I didnt realize our home opener was against the raiders. I will definately be there!
    Excellent!

    We bought a big *** group of 33 tickets, upper and lower levels.

    You need to get a hold of Canada though, I don't think there are any seats left with us, but I'm sure someone will not be able to make it.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #42
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Excellent!

    We bought a big *** group of 33 tickets, upper and lower levels.

    You need to get a hold of Canada though, I don't think there are any seats left with us, but I'm sure someone will not be able to make it.
    My "faider fan" buddy wants to go again this years and maybe a couple other friends? We will probably have to get our own tixs i suppose but would love to hang out with everyone!

  4. #43
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    My "faider fan" buddy wants to go again this years and maybe a couple other friends? We will probably have to get our own tixs i suppose but would love to hang out with everyone!
    How many do you need? I may still be able to get some
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #44
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    How many do you need? I may still be able to get some
    i would say prolly 4 i will want.

  6. #45
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    My "faider fan" buddy wants to go again this years and maybe a couple other friends? We will probably have to get our own tixs i suppose but would love to hang out with everyone!
    He is not an annoying faider fan is he? I mean, he is a good sport win or lose right?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #46
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    He is not an annoying faider fan is he? I mean, he is a good sport win or lose right?
    As long as he can take the beating... I don't see why not. I have been with faider fans (we have actually turned on) they can be fun!

  8. #47
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    He is not an annoying faider fan is he? I mean, he is a good sport win or lose right?
    yeah he's ok. we hung with yzilla last year. had a great time!

  9. #48
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    640
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    we will prolly just get our own tickets. but will need to hangout and tailgate with ya's

  10. #49
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    As long as he can take the beating... I don't see why not. I have been with faider fans (we have actually turned on) they can be fun!
    Damn tammie threatens to beat up the faders fan!

    :scared2:
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  11. #50
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    we will prolly just get our own tickets. but will need to hangout and tailgate with ya's
    That will definitely happen!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •