Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgating!!

Default Tailgating!!

Anyone attending the home opener that has any thoughts or ideas concerning tailgating, please post them here.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I will train them into chiefs fans and then move on to the donkeys... but donkeys tend to be dumb and stubborn...

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    He is not an annoying faider fan is he? I mean, he is a good sport win or lose right?

No Guru , I hung out with him last year and they are very cool ! Great guys and I would hang out with them anytime.

Polleo remember to get your Beer the night before the game , Remember..... you cant buy beer until like 9 or 9:30. I will be in the parking lot for an hour already waiting on you.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    No Guru , I hung out with him last year and they are very cool ! Great guys and I would hang out with them anytime.
    Nice to know there are a few still out there.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I do not think it is too early as there are now 59 days until the Opener. We need to figure out beer , who is driving to the game, beer, grills, food and beer. Oh and beer. I assume we are going to need parking passes so the number of vehicles we are bringing should get sorted out. I am willing to rent a van at the airport for the weekend, but will be unable to drive it on gameday. I am thinking a big 14 passenger van. I think we also need to figure out how much beer we will need at the game. Lets hear the ideas and figure out who will be responsible for what!! I am gonna bring some beer.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Do we want to do a byb and byf, and then throw it all together, Tammie said something about making salads, so if we all bring meat for our personally parties needs? We will have extra, I always overbuy for things like this, so we will have some to share. My wife wants and demands Italian sausages on the grill, I want brats, so we will be bring some of both of those! Kids like hot dogs, and burgers!
    I also think we should tailgate after the game also.

And yes plenty of and !

The question is are we parking near the stadium or out in the general lot out in the boonies? If close to the stadium I will get a red pass. I have a grill , but not really one suitable for cooking for 30 people at a crack. I suppose I could try and mount my huge grill in the back of my truck. I usually get all my meat and tailgating supplies at the local HyVee store up the street from the redroof inn. if we do park in the general parking we should plan on packing up a little sooner as its a long walk. But we all need to be on the same page on this. I have a Chiefs Gazeebo in case its hot out to give us a little relief. Also bring your own chairs . I will bring my own food and beer . forks, knives, paper plates ect.

can we get parking passes from the ticket lady ?

The question is are we parking near the stadium or out in the general lot out in the boonies? If close to the stadium I will get a red pass. I have a grill , but not really one suitable for cooking for 30 people at a crack. I suppose I could try and mount my huge grill in the back of my truck. I usually get all my meat and tailgating supplies at the local HyVee store up the street from the redroof inn. if we do park in the general parking we should plan on packing up a little sooner as its a long walk. But we all need to be on the same page on this. I have a Chiefs Gazeebo in case its hot out to give us a little relief. Also bring your own chairs . I will bring my own food and beer . forks, knives, paper plates ect.
    can we get parking passes from the ticket lady ?
    That is good question and thought, How can we all park together, to make tailgating easier, If we all arrive at the same time can we park together ? If we don't can we save spots for others? Probably not, we will have to be in line with each other to park in the same area. ????

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast