Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgating!!

Default Tailgating!!

Anyone attending the home opener that has any thoughts or ideas concerning tailgating, please post them here.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I don't by any reason mean for you all to count on my services. I will not buy tickets this year. They will have to be given to me. Which may and could happen. I would love to hook up with you all. I have everything you will need. A fold up table, tent, porta potty, Grill, Chairs etc. The works. I can even smoke a bunch of meat the night before for grilling, and that is almost competition quality food.

My wife and I are expecting a baby this year, and it was not in our budget to renew our season tickets. Plus with the state of how I personally feel the team is now. I don't want to be on the risk for tickets until Herm and CP are gone. It jus doesn't make sense to pay 3K just for the tickets come home pissed off every Sunday. I get paid for that abuse here at work.

OK, I cant find where its posted but I heard rumor of someone trying to set me up as DD! I DONT THINK SO!! First off, I am a social alcoholic, so I plan on drinking :), Secondly, If you have ever seen me drive you would not want to ride with me especially in a van, Even more so in a big city!!!! My parents old front porch can vouch for that! PICK SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    OK, I cant find where its posted but I heard rumor of someone trying to set me up as DD! I DONT THINK SO!! First off, I am a social alcoholic, so I plan on drinking :), Secondly, If you have ever seen me drive you would not want to ride with me especially in a van, Even more so in a big city!!!! My parents old front porch can vouch for that! PICK SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!
    Don;t worry, I am going to drive!! Unless anyone else thinks they should!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Thank you! :)

Really, Who ever could have done that! The porch was a long time ago, your much better now!

I am bringing this grill. Its small but it fits the event!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    OK but who is going to drive after the game? You probably be in jail! For assault on fader fans!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    OK but who is going to drive after the game? You probably be in jail! For assault on fader fans!
    No self respecting Cop in KC will put anyone in jail for assaulting Gayder fans. I will prpbably get the key to the city and a free limo ride back to Canada!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Really, Who ever could have done that! The porch was a long time ago, your much better now!

I dont know about anyone else... but I would love to know what happened to the porch!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I dont know about anyone else... but I would love to know what happened to the porch!
    My interest is peaked!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast