Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgating!!

Default Tailgating!!

Anyone attending the home opener that has any thoughts or ideas concerning tailgating, please post them here.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I guess I didnt realize our home opener was against the raiders. I will definately be there!
    Excellent!

We bought a big *** group of 33 tickets, upper and lower levels.

You need to get a hold of Canada though, I don't think there are any seats left with us, but I'm sure someone will not be able to make it.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Excellent!

We bought a big *** group of 33 tickets, upper and lower levels.

You need to get a hold of Canada though, I don't think there are any seats left with us, but I'm sure someone will not be able to make it.
    My "faider fan" buddy wants to go again this years and maybe a couple other friends? We will probably have to get our own tixs i suppose but would love to hang out with everyone!

My "faider fan" buddy wants to go again this years and maybe a couple other friends? We will probably have to get our own tixs i suppose but would love to hang out with everyone!
    How many do you need? I may still be able to get some
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    How many do you need? I may still be able to get some
    i would say prolly 4 i will want.

He is not an annoying faider fan is he? I mean, he is a good sport win or lose right?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    He is not an annoying faider fan is he? I mean, he is a good sport win or lose right?
    As long as he can take the beating... I don't see why not. I have been with faider fans (we have actually turned on) they can be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    yeah he's ok. we hung with yzilla last year. had a great time!

we will prolly just get our own tickets. but will need to hangout and tailgate with ya's

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    As long as he can take the beating... I don't see why not. I have been with faider fans (we have actually turned on) they can be fun!
    Damn tammie threatens to beat up the faders fan!

:scared2:
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

we will prolly just get our own tickets. but will need to hangout and tailgate with ya's
    That will definitely happen!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast