0 0%
  • Both Saturday and Sunday

16 76.19%
  • Why would I hang out with you losers?

1 4.76%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Opener roll call!!!!

Default Home Opener roll call!!!!

What nights will you be here. Select all that apply.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Gotta agree with HH on this one. Raiders fans are cheap and will probably swallow the Motel 6 whole.

I was thinking M6 as well until HH mentioned this last night. I will just stick with the Crowd and the Red Roof.
    Yep!

Plus with all the hookers hanging around you might be tempted!

:wink:
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'm coming in on Friday and leaving Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm coming in on Friday and leaving Monday.

Sweet!

You can sample just about every BBQ in KC with that much time!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'm going to be there saturday and sunday night... One question though are there any other chefs on this forum that are going besides me because I would love to do some really really good stuff for us on the grill, if we have one???

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    I'm going to be there saturday and sunday night... One question though are there any other chefs on this forum that are going besides me because I would love to do some really really good stuff for us on the grill, if we have one???
    Uh oh. Things just got interesting here.

You are a CHEF?? Guess who is gonna be your best friend all weekend!! I hope you like beer. Just send me a list of what I need to buy and you can cook for me alllllll weekend!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I not a chef, but I can get the meat! What are your thoughts for the tailgate, post them in the tailgate thread.

Wow, a chef! That is great! What can you do? There will be grills there one way or another.

I'm not a chef, but I play one on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I'm not a chef, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

FYP.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast