Thread: what about swap for green?

Default what about swap for green?

Alright. you no longer need to worry. I have the solution to the Dolphins/Chiefs/Green trade. we trade Trent Green to the Dolphins for a swap of positions in the first round.

With the 9th pick in the first round, we trade it and Jared Allen to the Lions for the 2nd pick and a 4th rounder. With the 2nd pick in the 2007 draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select, Gaines Adams. DE, Clemson.

With the 3rd pick in the 2007 draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Adrian Peterson. RB, Oklahoma. We get this pick by trading Larry Johnson to the Cleveland Browns for a 1st rounder, 2nd rounder and a 5th rounder.

In the second round we concentrate on WR, OL, or DL. With 2 picks in the second round, we come away with at least 4 starters from the first 2 rounds for this season!! While our first rounders go to replace starters, at least we wont have the two disgruntled players anymore. plus, the rookies are younger with larger upsides.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

mccheese would never trade his 2nd pick for allen(atleast 4 games off) and 4th. but proven his track record at the lions anything is possible.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

The Lions trade seemed so perfect until you mentioned that we would draft Gaines Adams. OMG c'mon. We drafted one last year in the first if we have the second overall pick we would take Calvin Johnson or Joe Thomas!!! and I do like the idea of getting Adrian Peterson too for Larry, he's turning into the next T.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsfan27 View Post
    The Lions trade seemed so perfect until you mentioned that we would draft Gaines Adams. OMG c'mon. We drafted one last year in the first if we have the second overall pick we would take Calvin Johnson or Joe Thomas!!! and I do like the idea of getting Adrian Peterson too for Larry, he's turning into the next T.O.
    BINGO!!!!On all acounts.

LJ is on slippery ground. One wrong step and KC is going to be calling for his departure.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    LJ is on slippery ground. One wrong step and KC is going to be calling for his departure.

...And as big a loss as that might be I can't really say that I would be heart broken about it.

I don't want to lose him. Not unless we got something big in return.

Same here; he's a great talent regardless of how I feel about him personally; I just don't see myself getting all broken hearted about it. Now, it is entirely possible that I will feel differently when the season starts.

Smile

Yes, He is worth that no matter what a mess he is in the locker room, I know that management has done some silly things, and I hope that they don't make a laugher out of this one. (grin)

:worm: :character00241:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Yes, He is worth that no matter what a mess he is in the locker room, I know that management has done some silly things, and I hope that they don't make a laugher out of this one. (grin)

:worm: :character00241:

We're talking about the Queen here.