Thread: I'm gonna agree with Tex and...

Default I'm gonna agree with Tex and...

...say we should go after Jason Taylor.

JA seems like he's a Viking already. I give up.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

He's too old.

Herm doesn't want old players, and Carl doesn't want talented ones apparently.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    He's too old.

Still one of the best athletes in the league.

Herm doesn't want old players, and Carl doesn't want talented ones apparently.
    Pessemism, I must stay positive.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    ...say we should go after Jason Taylor.

JA seems like he's a Viking already. I give up.
    You're agreeing with who?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    You're agreeing with who?
    I would think that's you guy, where you guys talking about this in PM because I don't remember you guys talking about it in a thread.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I would think that's you guy, where you guys talking about this in PM because I don't remember you guys talking about it in a thread.
    I mentioned Jason Taylor as probably the best DE in the league compared to Jared Allen....that may be what he's referring to, but I wouldn't condone getting rid of Allen to go after Taylor. That to me, is a lateral move at best considering Taylor's age compared to Allen's.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I mentioned Jason Taylor as probably the best DE in the league compared to Jared Allen....that may be what he's referring to, but I wouldn't condone getting rid of Allen to go after Taylor. That to me, is a lateral move at best considering Taylor's age compared to Allen's.
    With all the talk about Taylor wanting out of Miami, I figured why not. I agree he's one of the best.

I don't condone getting rid of Allen for Taylor and I don't think it would be a lateral move if it happened(which it won't).

Problem is that Taylor wants out of Miami because they are "rebuilding" and he doesn't want to be on a team that is at least a few years away from playing for a championship. He knows his time is coming to an end in the NFL and wants to play for a team that is ready to win in the near future. Expect him to be traded after the draft, and I'd make a guess that interested parties will be Tampa, Seattle, & New Orleans.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Problem is that Taylor wants out of Miami because they are "rebuilding" and he doesn't want to be on a team that is at least a few years away from playing for a championship. He knows his time is coming to an end in the NFL and wants to play for a team that is ready to win in the near future. Expect him to be traded after the draft, and I'd make a guess that interested parties will be Tampa, Seattle, & New Orleans.
    I'm just gonna go ahead and respond to you.

That is usually the end of a thread.