Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: My beer thread

Default My beer thread

Ode to suds!

Dead Guy Ale. They know how to brew in the northwest.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Cool!
    Thanks guy!

Quote Originally Posted by jakethesnake View Post
    some don't want to know my beer stories. thus conceiving a child at such a young age.
    Do tell...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We could be friends...but first, why is your name Jakethe Snake?
    everyone seem to have always called me jakethesnake. some say im a sneeky sob, its always been the girls, who knows.

but i do have real fond appreciation of jake the snake roberts, a legend in my opinion.

alcohol... 2 bottles of wine that is (you know the cheap stuff Boones Farm) and a 12 pack of beer led to me and my husband now having a 7 month old son. Beer stories are great!!! Welcome to the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Thanks guy!

Do tell...

well not so much with beer but mixed in with a little bit of tequila.

everyone seem to have always called me jakethesnake. some say im a sneeky sob, its always been the girls, who knows.

but i do have real fond appreciation of jake the snake roberts, a legend in my opinion.
    I posted this before I read the thread where you explained your name!! I agree with Tammie though, coach can change your name to something cool like JakeCanada or CanadaandJakethinktheChiefskicksomeseriousass!!

My french fries are ready now.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I posted this before I read the thread where you explained your name!! I agree with Tammie though, coach can change your name to something cool like JakeCanada or CanadaandJakethinktheChiefskicksomeseriousass!!

My french fries are ready now.

are you s uggesting something there with my new screen names? maybe after a few cases, but hold on there buddy. hahaha

how can i do that anyways? i think i came in here forgetting about jake plummer.

i think canadaandjakethinkthechiefskicksomeseriousass!! would be a little too much of a hassel to type in everyday!

I knew it.

are you s uggesting something there with my new screen names? maybe after a few cases, but hold on there buddy. hahaha

how can i do that anyways? i think i came in here forgetting about jake plummer.

i think canadaandjakethinkthechiefskicksomeseriousass!! would be a little too much of a hassel to type in everyday!
    there is a remember me option. do it
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Coach can change it for you if you wish, but personally I think it's fine just like it is; that's just me though.

canadaandjakethinkthechiefskicksomeseriousass is way better