Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Latest on Jake Long

Default Latest on Jake Long

Reports: Dolphins in serious negotiations with Jake Long

It's looking more likely that the Miami Dolphins will select Michigan offensive tackle Jake Long with the top overall selection in Saturday's NFL draft.

NFL Draft Central

The NFL draft is April 26 and 27 on ESPN, starting at 3 p.m. ET. For updated coverage, bookmark our Draft Central page. Index

According to several reports, the Dolphins are in serious negotiations with Long and the Palm Beach Post reported Tuesday that an announcement on an agreement could be just days away.
    A source told the Post that "there's a very good chance" Long will sign with Miami before the draft begins at 3 p.m. ET on Saturday.
    Despite speculation that Dolphins vice president of football operations Bill Parcells really plans to select Ohio State defensive end Vernon Gholston or Virginia defensive end Chris Long, sources told ESPN's Michael Smith that since the Dolphins opened negotiations with Jake Long they were talking to him exclusively.
    Long, a 6-foot-7, 313-pound senior who moved to left tackle in 2006 and started his final 26 games, was an All-America selection and Big Ten lineman of the year in each of his last two seasons.
    Offensive line is considered the biggest need for the Dolphins, who went 1-15 last year.

LMAO....some REALLY creative person has a little too much time on their hands.....are really loves beer....wait, that's your basement, isn't it Canada?

Come on...take credit for your work

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    LMAO....some REALLY creative person has a little too much time on their hands.....are really loves beer....wait, that's your basement, isn't it Canada?

Not the basement, the garage!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post

Not the basement, the garage!!
    Absolutely friggin' awesome!

You need to work on the "K" in the "KC" though.

Step it up biznitch, don't disrespect the Arrowhead.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Wait until you see what I did now....but I have to charge the camera batteries first!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Wait until you see what I did now....but I have to charge the camera batteries first!!
    I saw it, and it really did kick ***!

You're a true artist!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Awesome!

Probably took you 1 day to get the beer caps and 3 days to design it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Awesome!

Probably took you 1 day to get the beer caps and 3 days to design it.

Canada you got a new calling. You should sell those things, plus you can drink all the beer you want and write it off as a business expense.

Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith View Post
    Canada you got a new calling. You should sell those things, plus you can drink all the beer you want and write it off as a business expense.
    That right there is excellent tax advice!

Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith View Post
    It would be pretty expensive art.
    1400 caps (approx) /24= 58.3333

58 Cases of beer x $40 per case = $2320 that my buddy I have spent on beer since the playoffs started.

huh...kinda wish I hadn't of done this little calculation now. Oh well ...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast