Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dolphins shopping Taylor for a first round pick!

Default Dolphins shopping Taylor for a first round pick!

What do you think?

Do the Chiefs go after him after losing JA?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I don't think so. We've been clear about the fact that we want to rebuild thru the draft and equally clear about the fact that we don't want to hire and FA's with any notoriety.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I don't think so. We've been clear about the fact that we want to rebuild thru the draft and equally clear about the fact that we don't want to hire and FA's with any notoriety.
    Did he get in trouble with the law too?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Did he get in trouble with the law too?
    Not that I'm aware of. I always thought he was a straight shooter.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

What do you think?

Do the Chiefs go after him after losing JA?
    I think they would be smart to go after him. He seems like a class act, and it would bring some depth to the line and they have tons of money to spend. However, "smart" and "Chiefs" don't seem to be synonymous any more.
    Plus I think that the Dolphins want draft picks only, and I doubt we would give those up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    I think they would be smart to go after him. He seems like a class act, and it would bring some depth to the line and they have tons of money to spend. However, "smart" and "Chiefs" don't seem to be synonymous any more.
    Plus I think that the Dolphins want draft picks only, and I doubt we would give those up.
    Well we now have 2 1st round picks.

If we traded him for our #17 pick then we could replace Jared and still have 2 3rd round picks left from the trade.

We win all around.

Jason Taylor is NOT worth a 1st round pick at this point in his career. If the Chiefs can give up a 2nd rounder or even a conditional pick for 2009 (say a 1st rounder if he gets 10 sacks, 2nd rounder for less than 10) then I'd say good trade to make.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Jason Taylor is NOT worth a 1st round pick at this point in his career. If the Chiefs can give up a 2nd rounder or even a conditional pick for 2009 (say a 1st rounder if he gets 10 sacks, 2nd rounder for less than 10) then I'd say good trade to make.

I already told you he is too old.

When will you ever check your rep, moran.

Jason Taylor is too old to spend a top pick on, however if you could get him for the later 2nd round pick that y'all have, it would allow you to focus the remainder of this years draft on other positions as he has a couple good years left in him. However I highly doubt that he would buy into coming to KC as he has stated that he'd retire before going to a non-contender.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

As for checking my "rep"...what's wrong with it?! Did you hit me with a negative or something?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast