Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Canada........your gonna love this!!!!!!

Default Hey Canada........your gonna love this!!!!!!

Listened to John Clayton this morning talk about the Chiefs possibly working a deal with Buffalo. Possible draft and trade deal or just a straight trade that would somehow have the Chiefs ending up with 2 picks in the top 11!!!! Just caught the end of it so I'm not sure on the legistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Exactly!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Tony's job is way to important for the development of Brodie and this whole team. We need that kind of talent and experience and YES age to even think about rebuilding this team! Plus we need his target factor for bowe to continue proving himself!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Tony's job is way to important for the development of Brodie and this whole team. We need that kind of talent and experience and YES age to even think about rebuilding this team! Plus we need his target factor for bowe to continue proving himself!
    no it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I think it is a good idea to package up some of our later round picks to get another 1st or 2nd rounder. Just depends on what we have to give up.
    I'm all down for trading lower round draft picks for another 1st or 2nd rounder, no problem there.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    These players have played football their entire life. They have a full coaching staff around them, most of whom have played the game at the pro level. These guys aren't going to forget how to play the game just because a TE left.

Even 5 years of value as a role model isn't worth turning down a chance to bring in a starting LT.
    I'm assuming when you say "these players" that you are talking about the rookies from this draft (3 of which will probably never step on the field for the Chiefs), and they could definitely benefit from having a guy like Tony there to guide them.

I disagree, those 5 years are critical.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I'm all down for trading lower round draft picks for another 1st or 2nd rounder, no problem there.

I'm assuming when you say "these players" that you are talking about the rookies from this draft (3 of which will probably never step on the field for the Chiefs), and they could definitely benefit from having a guy like Tony there to guide them.

Very!

no it's not.
    Yes it is.

3 of the 13 picks?

3 of the 13 picks?
    Yes.

We all know that all the draft picks aren't gonna pan out.

Yes.

We all know that all the draft picks aren't gonna pan out.
    true, but those are usually 7th rounders and such. very few first rounders don't step on the field.

I have no idea what I am talking about and I shouldn't even be discussing football with that Football God HH.
    I agree!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast