Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Since I have to work on Saturday...

Default Since I have to work on Saturday...

...I'd like to share what I'd like to see in our draft.

#5 Chris Long DE UVA - I hope he falls to us because he seems like the type of kid that would kickstart our whole D.

#17 Chris Williams LT Vandy - I heard on XM about 3 weeks ago that this kid should be the first OT to make the pro bowl in this draft based on his great footwork.

# 35 Antoine Cason CB/FS Arizona - I watched him play in the PAC 10 out here and I don't doubt he'll be an all pro DB.

# 66 Eddie Royal WR/KR/PR VT - He's a small WR, but very speedy. He should address two issues we have.

# 73 Jeremy Zuttah OG/C Rutgers - One of the guys that blocked for Ray Rice for the Scarlett Knights.

# 82 John David Booty QB USC - This guy played his position very well for one of the biggest college football programs in the nation. He could be the answer for us at the QB position and we could get him here.

# 105 Martin Rucker TE Mizzou - need I say more.

# 136 Geoff Schwartz OT Oregon - HUGE OL, overpowering. One of the reasons Dennis Dixon had a chance to run all over the field.

# 140 Frank Okam DT Texas - HUGE DT. I give the Longhorns a little bit of love, your welcome Tex.

# 170 Jacob Hester FB/HB LSU - I know we currently have 4 FB but this kid is very versatile. He will be a nice utility player for whomever takes him, hopefully us.

# 187 Adrian Arrington WR Michigan - Played on the other side of Mario Manningham, good size.

# 210 Zack Bowman CB Nebraska - Usually don't go wrong with a defensive player from the Huskers.

# 239 Christopher McDuffie G Clemson - Another OL for the last pick

What do you guys think? I'm sure I'll have a lot to read about after this weekend.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Outstanding choices my friend.

Now email that to Herm.

Oops he doesn't have the internet.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I like it, but I would like to have Kroy Biermann on that list

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Didn't he win some kind of award?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Do you know this guy or what? Someone explain to me why we want him. I've never seen the guy play, but he's got horrible measurables.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Do you know this guy or what? Someone explain to me why we want him. I've never seen the guy play, but he's got horrible measurables.
    Not personally, but people were saying the same thing about jared years ago.... They are a lot alike!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Didn't he win some kind of award?
    Buck Buchanan Award!!!! Jared also won that award!

Like Maurice Jones-Drew?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Like Maurice Jones-Drew?
    Exactly like Maurice Jones-Drew........AND all those draft wash outs you like to bring up when i talk about trading players for picks.

Do you know this guy or what? Tammie, explain to me why we want him.
    FYP

Exactly like Maurice Jones-Drew........AND all those draft wash outs you like to bring up when i talk about trading players for picks.
    So is there no chance that he could be good?

You find where I have ever said anything about draft washouts, besides Blackledge in 83.

FYP
    Yeah but not very well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast