Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trent Green Affects Jamarcus Russell and Calvin Johnson

Default Trent Green Affects Jamarcus Russell and Calvin Johnson

Via rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=1350

Clayton's theory is that the whole top part of the draft depends on the future of Trent Green. If Green goes to Miami, Daunte Culpepper will be cut and Oakland would then sign him. Clayton says if a Green trade can't be worked out, the Raiders will be forced to draft JaMarcus Russell.

<a href="http://www.arrowheadpride.com">Arrowhead Pride</a>

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    brooks has never been or willbe a QB. he dosent have the brains for it. i`d take russell over dante anyday of the week.
    C'mon, Brooks had a couple of pretty good seasons with Joe Horn and the Saints. And I'd start Cleo Lemon over Culpepper. So, sure, I would take Russell, over Duante, but, Al Davis is a bit different. He might be looking at his numbers with Moss.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I've never been a Culpepper fan, but I'm sure people in Oakland would love to see him and Randy back together. I'm guessing that the Trent Green trade won't happen until after the Oakland pick anyhow.

Once Oakland takes Russell and someone other than Miami snatches up Brady Quinn, then I think we got a shot at a great trade. If day 1 goes without a trade, I think we are in big trouble.
    Yes, coach I think that is a reasonable assessment on both issues, ooops missed Trent again!!

:Car 1: ==
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I've never been a Culpepper fan, but I'm sure people in Oakland would love to see him and Randy back together. I'm guessing that the Trent Green trade won't happen until after the Oakland pick anyhow.

Once Oakland takes Russell and someone other than Miami snatches up Brady Quinn, then I think we got a shot at a great trade. If day 1 goes without a trade, I think we are in big trouble.
    Yup; the buzz is that if this occurs then the Chiefs will be forced to release Green.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

the faiders will take quinn.why he has been running a nfl offense for a couple of years now under wise(sp). but you never know about davis.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    the faiders will take quinn.why he has been running a nfl offense for a couple of years now under wise(sp). but you never know about davis.

He is the unpredictable one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12