Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trent Green Affects Jamarcus Russell and Calvin Johnson

Default Trent Green Affects Jamarcus Russell and Calvin Johnson

Via rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=1350

Clayton's theory is that the whole top part of the draft depends on the future of Trent Green. If Green goes to Miami, Daunte Culpepper will be cut and Oakland would then sign him. Clayton says if a Green trade can't be worked out, the Raiders will be forced to draft JaMarcus Russell.

<a href="http://www.arrowheadpride.com">Arrowhead Pride</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowhead Pride View Post
    Via rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=1350

Clayton's theory is that the whole top part of the draft depends on the future of Trent Green. If Green goes to Miami, Daunte Culpepper will be cut and Oakland would then sign him. Clayton says if a Green trade can't be worked out, the Raiders will be forced to draft JaMarcus Russell.

<a href="http://www.arrowheadpride.com">Arrowhead Pride</a>
    I hadn't thought about that. Thanks for showing me this one.

I also liked the second story, there. Where C.P. mentioned to the Dolphins that if Wes Welker tendered a second round pick, plus a seventh rounder, then what is a starting quarterback worth?

Go ahead, start Cleo Lemon, dare ya.
    Last edited by chief31; 04-24-2007 at 09:36 AM.

As long as you assume that the Raiders want Culpepper, this one does make sense.

As long as you assume that the Raiders want Culpepper, this one does make sense.
    Al Davis, want Duante Culpepper? I'm sure of it.lol.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

the faiders make stuped trades or picking up players but clayton must have gotten this from the rhonda moss write alike, adam teicher. why would you sign a wounded washed up has been when you could draft a big strong OBOTF. just plain stupid. they have two great WR`S, just nobody to throw them the ball.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    the faiders make stuped trades or picking up players but clayton must have gotten this from the rhonda moss write alike, adam teicher. why would you sign a wounded washed up has been when you could draft a big strong OBOTF. just plain stupid. they have two great WR`S, just nobody to throw them the ball.

Surely, you have watched a Saints game, when Brooks was there... He can sling it, the Faiders' biggest area of concern is the O-line. Give someone a couple seconds to throw it and they'll get it to Rhonda.

Honestly, I have no idea why I seem to dissagree with everyone. I might be a bit of an *******.lol. It's unintentional though, I assure you.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

brooks has never been or willbe a QB. he dosent have the brains for it. i`d take russell over dante anyday of the week.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

We all know what we would do, but remember the Raiders suck for a reason!! :)

Wow, I had no idea that so much was riding on the Trent Green trade with Miami.

I've never been a Culpepper fan, but I'm sure people in Oakland would love to see him and Randy back together. I'm guessing that the Trent Green trade won't happen until after the Oakland pick anyhow.

Once Oakland takes Russell and someone other than Miami snatches up Brady Quinn, then I think we got a shot at a great trade. If day 1 goes without a trade, I think we are in big trouble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast