Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: This is it!!

Default This is it!!

This is the final ticket order that I have placed. There is still a small window of time that I can change your order so if it is wrong or you need more or less tickets then I need to know NOW!!

Upper Deck

HH - 2
    Moefoe - 2
    Chiefster - 4
    Tornado - 6
    Spotter
    Tammie - 2
    tailgator
    Guru - 1

Lower Level

Canada - 3
    Coach - 1
    YZILLA - 4
    Hayvern - 2
    Anaeel - 2
    backwards
    Chief31 - 1
    Chief from - 2
    the North
    Royalswin - 1
    GarciaKCfan - 1

Total of 34 tickets have been ordered. Please let me know if I have ordered the right amount for you or if your order has changed. They will be calling me sometime early next week for our specific seats and then it will be FINAL!!

Thanx for you co operation!!
    Canada
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I am going to get the best seats available in both sections. I was told that due the fact that it is the faders all upper deck tix will be $59. We have priority seating so we should have some good seats.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Just confused. They don't even sell a single game $59 ticket. Just 41 and 64.

I am in. But I will be frustrated if they stick us in the top row of Red Reserve for 59 when we could have had the same thing in Red view for 41.

I was just really hoping for the 41 seat.
    Just bring your binoculars and have fun!!! It's going to be great!!!

Don't be a downer....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I am going to get the best seats available in both sections. I was told that due the fact that it is the faders all upper deck tix will be $59. We have priority seating so we should have some good seats.
    Typical Carl there. heh. There is no mention of that on their website.

that raises a new question....

If all tix on the upper lever were going to be 59 why did they tell you 41-59?

anyway, glad to hear that the big spenders will be getting some extras. You deserve it for the price you have to pay down there.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Typical Carl there. heh. There is no mention of that on their website.

that raises a new question....

If all tix on the upper lever were going to be 59 why did they tell you 41-59?

anyway, glad to hear that the big spenders will be getting some extras. You deserve it for the price you have to pay down there.
    I originally went with the price list from last season (and I am pretty sure the girl I have been dealing with did as well) I just found out the for sure prices today!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Just bring your binoculars and have fun!!! It's going to be great!!!

Don't be a downer....
    Not being a downer. I don't mind being in the top row if it comes to that. I have been there before and will probably be there again someday. I don't mess with binoculars either.

But, if I am going to be that high, I would rather just be that high in the corners and save the cash is all.

Either way, GO CHIEFS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I originally went with the price list from last season (and I am pretty sure the girl I have been dealing with did as well) I just found out the for sure prices today!
    It's ok. I am not upset. Just curious is all.

I am an admitted cheapskate. I like to save money. heh

It's ok. I am not upset. Just curious is all.

I am an admitted cheapskate. I like to save money. heh
    No one is cheaper than me!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    No one is cheaper than me!

Wanna bet?

Not being a downer. I don't mind being in the top row if it comes to that. I have been there before and will probably be there again someday. I don't mess with binoculars either.

But, if I am going to be that high, I would rather just be that high in the corners and save the cash is all.

Either way, GO CHIEFS!!!
    There is no bad view at Arrowhead, but I want the best view I can get for $59.

Wanna bet?
    Hmmm...

I am pretty cheap, I usually just steal stuff if I can get away with it.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast