Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Arrowhead Cam.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Arrowhead Cam.


    0 Not allowed!
    I just noticed this for the first time.

    It's a controllable camera at Arrowhead where you can change the view.

    http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowheadcam/

    Check it out, pretty cool.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    That pretty cool!


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think someone posted a thread a while ago looking for this. 3d viewer of the stadium?!?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I think someone posted a thread a while ago looking for this. 3d viewer of the stadium?!?
    Could be, but I thought they were talking about a virtual tour of Arrowhead so you can see seating and that kind of stuff.

    I was just looking at the parking lot there and it looks like there are quite a few cars today.

    Must be getting everything ready for me tomorrow!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Could be, but I thought they were talking about a virtual tour of Arrowhead so you can see seating and that kind of stuff.

    I was just looking at the parking lot there and it looks like there are quite a few cars today.

    Must be getting everything ready for me tomorrow!
    for a second I thought I did see you, but then it was just a squirrel under a tree.

    You should try and find out where the camera is and go pose so we can see you!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    for a second I thought I did see you, but then it was just a squirrel under a tree.

    You should try and find out where the camera is and go pose so we can see you!!


    Good one!

    It couldn't be that hard to figure out, I will do it tomorrow while I'm at Arrowhead and you can see me online!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    That is pretty neat! I think we should tailgate where all of those that don't go to the home opener can see us from home.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    That is pretty neat! I think we should tailgate where all of those that don't go to the home opener can see us from home.
    I am gonna sit on that camera and drink beer all weekend!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    That is pretty neat! I think we should tailgate where all of those that don't go to the home opener can see us from home.
    Definitely!

    It will be just like they are there partying with us!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Neat but I want an inside view too. heh
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •