Thread: More spygate.

Default More spygate.

Some guy that supposedly has incriminating evidence against the Patriots is meeting with Goodell now that they have come to terms on immunity from legal action.

If he has tapes that the Patriots recorded of... say a Rams' practice prior to the superbowl or something, what action do you guys suppose Goodell and the NFL may take against the pats?

Loss of more picks and fines? Suspensions? Asterisk next to any records of games (especially superbowls) the pats won and were proved to have cheated?

Maybe they should take away one of Brady's rings and give it to Marino.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Is this the assistant coach that did the taping that is meeting with Goodell?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Is this the assistant coach that did the taping that is meeting with Goodell?
    I really don't know. I just caught a short bit about it on sportscenter.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I really don't know. I just caught a short bit about it on sportscenter.
    Well get on it son!

I need news!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Some guy that supposedly has incriminating evidence against the Patriots is meeting with Goodell now that they have come to terms on immunity from legal action.

If he has tapes that the Patriots recorded of... say a Rams' practice prior to the superbowl or something, what action do you guys suppose Goodell and the NFL may take against the pats?

Loss of more picks and fines? Suspensions? Asterisk next to any records of games (especially superbowls) the pats won and were proved to have cheated?

Maybe they should take away one of Brady's rings and give it to Marino.
    Nothing is going to happen. The Pats are putting money in Goodell's pocket. That's why he had the other evidence destroyed. Not ever Arlen Spector can stop the NFL.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

This is over. They won't do anything more to the Pats. Now, if the Pats do something next year, that is different.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.