Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs take Glenn Dorsey with their 1st pick!!!!!!

Default Chiefs take Glenn Dorsey with their 1st pick!!!!!!

This Chiefs got the guy that most people consider to be the player player in this year's draft!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    LOL love that^^^^

I agree with you guy's I believe it was the right pick and not only that to go back and move up to the #15 spot and snag another great player was just brilliant. I believe just like most everyone on TV when i say the KC CHIEFS had the bestdraft out of the NFL!!!!!!!!1
    The Chiefs had the best draft by far!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    The Chiefs had the best draft by far!

Oh yeah. We did well.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Oh yeah. We did well.
    I am stoked about our new team!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I am stoked about our new team!

So am I. Hopefully the youth movement will give us a spark. I'm glad we got Dorsey to take care of McFadd twice a year.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    That report was erroneous according to the Chiefs. New Orleans offering to swap 1st round picks and give the Chiefs a 7th rounder.

The Chiefs laughed at that offer and took the best player in the draft.
    That sounds like BS to me. Noone would ever even bother to make that call. That is about like saying that the Chiefs called the Saints to offer to swap picks "straight-up". That just doesn't happen.

Not to mention, Adam Scheffter reported it as fact. And when he says something, I believe it. How much do any of us believe what C.P. tells his cronies to report?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    That sounds like BS to me. Noone would ever even bother to make that call. That is about like saying that the Chiefs called the Saints to offer to swap picks "straight-up". That just doesn't happen.

Not to mention, Adam Scheffter reported it as fact. And when he says something, I believe it. How much do any of us believe what C.P. tells his cronies to report?
    First, I don't know why they would lie about it. Secondly, I do think they would have taken any deal where they were offered two 1st's and a 2nd. They said repeatedly that they were looking to acquire more picks in this draft. Lastly, Adam Scheffter was not in the Saints warroom or the Chiefs warroom, so the information he received obviously was second hand information. It wouldn't be the first time that something got lost in the translation.

Regardless, I'm happy with the guy we got and the draft as a whole. Woulda, coulda, shoulda is a stupid game to play at this point.

who really fu#kin cares? we have what we have now. deal with it. i think we did great sat. but not sure on sun? reguardless you, tex, arent the coaches and really your opinion means nuthin to them....same as me, and everyone else. we will see what happens i hope for the best...............

CP and Herm did a nice job this weekend. Not sure what kind of an impact it will have this season but 2 or 3 years down the road, we should be a very formidable team if we address the QB position. Sounds good to hear everyone on the tube talking about how great a draft the Chiefs had.

The Chiefs did have the best draft.I definitely look at Glenn Dorsey as a guy that can be depended on as a leader.Our defensive tackle woe problems are solved.We desperately do need to sign a dominate defensive end to replace Jared Allen.Our defensive line problems still existed 100% without having a dominate defensive end.So far it'll be Dorsey,Boone(Ace Boone),Hali and maybe..................did someone say...............Jason Taylor!?:footballhelmet:

im just so glad and think the chiefs were fortunate that glenn dorsey fell right into our laps. just think maybe 2010, future lineup consisting of, dorsey and tank, then hali, page and pollard on the outside, with carr and flowers with johnson attackin it like he always does, im lickin my chops. with the right teaching, i think we are gonna be good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast