Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Chiefs take Glenn Dorsey with their 1st pick!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,211
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

    Default Chiefs take Glenn Dorsey with their 1st pick!!!!!!


    0 Not allowed!
    This Chiefs got the guy that most people consider to be the player player in this year's draft!!!!!!!!


  2. #31
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    This Chiefs got the guy that most people consider to be the player player in this year's draft!!!!!!!!
    The experts all agree that Herm and Carl had a good draft. I'll believe it when I see it on the field, but that's just me; I'm a bit jaded.


  3. #32
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    12
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The experts all agree that Herm and Carl had a good draft. I'll believe it when I see it on the field, but that's just me; I'm a bit jaded.
    i hope i did the quote thing right,

    but im in total agreement with you there brother. i, myself wont start believing until carl peterson signs these draftees a good time before training camp. let's already get these deals signed and get these boys into camp.

  4. #33
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jakethesnake View Post
    i hope i did the quote thing right,

    but im in total agreement with you there brother. i, myself wont start believing until carl peterson signs these draftees a good time before training camp. let's already get these deals signed and get these boys into camp.
    You're catching on to the quoting thing quite nicely.

    Yeah he needs to get the deals done, and then they have assimilate to football in the NFL. Draft picks are is never a sure thing.


  5. #34
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    for sure. it doesnt mean anything that we drafted them (which is BS) I just hopw everyone see's the route KC is going and jumps on the band wagon!

  6. #35
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    for sure. it doesnt mean anything that we drafted them (which is BS) I just hopw everyone see's the route KC is going and jumps on the band wagon!
    I'm on the band wagon!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #36
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #37
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Glenn Dorsey best Obvious pick, Ron Girault best sleeper pick..

    Go Chiefs!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •