Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chiefs take Glenn Dorsey with their 1st pick!!!!!!

Default Chiefs take Glenn Dorsey with their 1st pick!!!!!!

This Chiefs got the guy that most people consider to be the player player in this year's draft!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    This Chiefs got the guy that most people consider to be the player player in this year's draft!!!!!!!!
    The experts all agree that Herm and Carl had a good draft. I'll believe it when I see it on the field, but that's just me; I'm a bit jaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The experts all agree that Herm and Carl had a good draft. I'll believe it when I see it on the field, but that's just me; I'm a bit jaded.
    i hope i did the quote thing right,

but im in total agreement with you there brother. i, myself wont start believing until carl peterson signs these draftees a good time before training camp. let's already get these deals signed and get these boys into camp.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethesnake View Post
    i hope i did the quote thing right,

but im in total agreement with you there brother. i, myself wont start believing until carl peterson signs these draftees a good time before training camp. let's already get these deals signed and get these boys into camp.
    You're catching on to the quoting thing quite nicely.

Yeah he needs to get the deals done, and then they have assimilate to football in the NFL. Draft picks are is never a sure thing.

for sure. it doesnt mean anything that we drafted them (which is BS) I just hopw everyone see's the route KC is going and jumps on the band wagon!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    for sure. it doesnt mean anything that we drafted them (which is BS) I just hopw everyone see's the route KC is going and jumps on the band wagon!
    I'm on the band wagon!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Glenn Dorsey best Obvious pick, Ron Girault best sleeper pick..

Go Chiefs!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234