Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs take Glenn Dorsey with their 1st pick!!!!!!

Default Chiefs take Glenn Dorsey with their 1st pick!!!!!!

This Chiefs got the guy that most people consider to be the player player in this year's draft!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Now how much will he cost $? Signing bonus=16+?
    Don't worry. Carl will pay him. He always does.

What a great draft thus far for the Chiefs. I'm freaking pumped about Dorsey. I think we'll get a great CB in round two, and look for a WR and QB later on as well.

Awesome pick, A first round d line that is solid.
    Damn it, now go out there and hurt someone!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1GG7CH0oaAM

bad video but nice to see

I was shocked that we didn't accept the trade from the Saints. They were offering their first round pick, (#10, just five spots back) along with their 2nd round pick today, and another 1st rounder next year.

It's amazing what some will give up for an unknown quantity.

Having said that, I do like Dorsey alot. And I am glad that we did something to address the o-line. Not what I would have done, but it was something. And I even like Flowers pretty well too.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    DAMN RIGHT BABY !!!! We just got the best player in the draft this year ! Good job Herm ! Im so glad we passed on Ghoulston. GO CHIEFS !!! I hope albert falls to 17 how sweet would that be ! lol
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I was shocked that we didn't accept the trade from the Saints. They were offering their first round pick, (#10, just five spots back) along with their 2nd round pick today, and another 1st rounder next year.

Having said that, I do like Dorsey alot. And I am glad that we did something to address the o-line. Not what I would have done, but it was something. And I even like Flowers pretty well too.
    I agree. I thought we should have traded and gone after Sedrick Ellis. I am however pretty happy with how the rest of the draft went. Since we traded Jared our D line probably woulda been just as bad, if not worse than our O line. I don't know a lot outside of what I have heard here and on draft day about Albert so I am glad we got an O Lineman. B Flowers looks alright too. I saw Dorsey a few times last season and I really like him!! All in all so far Carl and Herm are doing a great job IMO!!
    Last edited by Canada; 04-27-2008 at 08:03 AM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I agree. I thought we should have traded and gone after Sedrick Ellis. I am however pretty happy with how the rest of the draft went. Since we traded Jared our D line probably woulda been just as bad, if not worse than our O line. I don't know a lot outside of what I have heard here and on draft day about Albert so I am glad we got an O Lineman. B Flowers looks alright too. I saw Dorsey a few times last season and I really like him!! All in all so far Carl and Herm are doing a great job IMO!!
    Herm and Carl are making excellent decisions so far!

I'm not sure what class they took(Football 101), or if they have finally paid attention to the Crowd, but this KICKS ***!!!!!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

That report was erroneous according to the Chiefs. New Orleans offering to swap 1st round picks and give the Chiefs a 7th rounder.

The Chiefs laughed at that offer and took the best player in the draft.

Quote from KCChiefs.com:
    The Chiefs phone rang several times with teams trying to move up to the fifth spot. The NFL Network incorrectly reported that New Orleans offered its first and second-round choices this year and a first-round choice next year. Hardly to believe the league’s own network can make a mistake as big as this one. If that offer had been made, the Chiefs would have jumped. Instead, the Saints offered a swap of first round picks (moving down from five to 10) and then a seventh-round choice, the 218th pick of the draft.
    Last edited by Coach; 04-27-2008 at 04:09 PM.

LOL love that^^^^

I agree with you guy's I believe it was the right pick and not only that to go back and move up to the #15 spot and snag another great player was just brilliant. I believe just like most everyone on TV when i say the KC CHIEFS had the bestdraft out of the NFL!!!!!!!!1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast