Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs take Glenn Dorsey with their 1st pick!!!!!!

Default Chiefs take Glenn Dorsey with their 1st pick!!!!!!

This Chiefs got the guy that most people consider to be the player player in this year's draft!!!!!!!!

Repost!!! :p
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

gawd, i hope he stays healthy.

Im happy about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    gawd, i hope he stays healthy.
    yep.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

This Dline could get NASTY REAL QUICK. Hali, Tank, Dorsey and if we can grab a good DE, we may not even need CBs.

You're gonna LOVE Glen Dorsey! He has the size strength and quickness, but he is loaded with the intangibles. Never heard of an incident with him off the field. He is like a pied piper, with his megawatt smile, everyone loves him, he should be good in the locker room. He is a leader. He played hurt a lot this season, knee and tailbone. Other players said when they got down after the 2 losses, you look over and see Glen Dorsey playing his butt off after being in the training room all week, and they had to keep going hard. If Glen Dorsey wanted to win a game that bad, they had to put out for him.

Glen's quickness and agility for a big man always impressed me. He pretty much faced a double team his whole Sr. season.

Don't know if you heard the story about him having to wear braces on his legs as a young child and not being able to play ball outside for a couple of years. After he got his braces off, he was so happy to be able to run and play with the other boys. Then the other parents complained he was too rough, wanted him banned from little league, or moved up in age group.

I think he's a solid citizen and a good leader. I'll stop back by for a while, and drop in during the season. I used to pull for the Chiefs when I was a kid and Johnny Robinson was your safety (from LSU). I doubt if very many of you remember Johnny from the 60's. Last I heard he was retired in La., had a health problem the last couple of years.
    Full Time LSU Tiger fan!

DAMN RIGHT BABY !!!! We just got the best player in the draft this year ! Good job Herm ! Im so glad we passed on Ghoulston. GO CHIEFS !!! I hope albert falls to 17 how sweet would that be ! lol

Awsome Pick!!!!!

Now how much will he cost $? Signing bonus=16+?
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast