Thread: Carl Peterson On NFL Network

Default Carl Peterson On NFL Network

Great Carl Peterson interview last night on NFL Total Access. Everyone is jocking the Chiefs draft real hard, and King Carl was very positive about all of our picks.

I'm excited about the two Brandens - Albert and Brandon Flowers.

He had a nice answer to what he'd say to fans upset we traded JA.

the whole JA ordeal, is done and over with. im over it already, im ready to see HALI possibly fill in JA's old spot and see what our draftees will be doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by derrickjohnsontribute View Post
    Great Carl Peterson interview last night on NFL Total Access. Everyone is jocking the Chiefs draft real hard, and King Carl was very positive about all of our picks.

I'm excited about the two Brandens - Albert and Brandon Flowers.

He had a nice answer to what he'd say to fans upset we traded JA.

Was it "to get over it"?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

CP and the Chiefs are definitely getting some props about their draft. Let's just hope these guys we drafted live up to the hype. If they do, we will have definitely began the rebuilding process.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    CP and the Chiefs are definitely getting some props about their draft. Let's just hope these guys we drafted live up to the hype. If they do, we will have definitely began the rebuilding process.
    I think it's insane to let C.P. and Herm get away with calling this the beginning of a rebuild. When it is the third season of rebuilding.

I think they are just trying to make excuses for more losing, and extend their careers here.

know who else was on NFGL netwrok to day? i was...during that interciew they showed some ja highlites and i am preety sue i saw me so :p
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I agree with you that we are beginning the rebuilding process, but they pretty much wasted 2 years of it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I think it's insane to let C.P. and Herm get away with calling this the beginning of a rebuild. When it is the third season of rebuilding.

I think they are just trying to make excuses for more losing, and extend their careers here.
    When did they say this was the beginning of the rebuilding process?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    know who else was on NFGL netwrok to day? i was...during that interciew they showed some ja highlites and i am preety sue i saw me so :p
    What game was it?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

YEAH JA IS OVER! it's time to move on. i still have my 3 year plan for the chiefs that gives us 2 more years to me in play offs and 4-5 years to be in the championship game.