Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you rank the first day of the draft?

Hybrid View

Default What do you rank the first day of the draft?

I think the chiefs did an A+ job today, but what are the other teams that you thought did great today?

Well it would seem that ESPN is giving Herm and Carl an A+ on the first two rounds of the draft. I just hope it pans out that way and was worth trading away the league sack leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well it would seem that ESPN is giving Herm and Carl an A+ on the first two rounds of the draft. I just hope it pans out that way and was worth trading away the league sack leader.
    hmmmm....did I read this somewhere before?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    hmmmm....did I read this somewhere before?
    No, your daughter read it to you.

We all know you cannot read.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    No, your daughter read it to you.

We all know you cannot read.

Dude, I thank god every day that I can't read all the crap you post!! :p
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Dude, I thank god every day that I can't read all the crap you post!! :p
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I think you guys did well...I'll be interested to see if they can pick up a decent WR & another O-lineman in the next couple picks.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

OMG....Dorsey? Are you kidding me? Un-freakin-believable....never thought that could've happened.

I still don't like Albert. I'll like him more if we could get a starting LT, but picking a college Guard to play LT just doesn't seem like a great pick to me. I could be wrong and i hope i am, but i think we just drafted a guard...which sucks cuz McIntosh could've played that position. We needed a LT.

I love that we were all for "picking Flowers" ha ha ha.... IMO he was a first round CB and we got him in the 2nd and that's just insane.

Talk about an absolutely incredible first day. If it's 6 starters we're looking for, we're half way there after 2 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    OMG....Dorsey? Are you kidding me? Un-freakin-believable....never thought that could've happened.

I still don't like Albert. I'll like him more if we could get a starting LT, but picking a college Guard to play LT just doesn't seem like a great pick to me. I could be wrong and i hope i am, but i think we just drafted a guard...which sucks cuz McIntosh could've played that position. We needed a LT.

I love that we were all for "picking Flowers" ha ha ha.... IMO he was a first round CB and we got him in the 2nd and that's just insane.

Talk about an absolutely incredible first day. If it's 6 starters we're looking for, we're half way there after 2 rounds.
    I think overall you guys had a great day...if the Albert @ Tackle project doesn't work he'll still be a big upgrade over Adrian Jones, allowing him to be one of the best backups @ Guard. You'll still have a problem on the exterior, but I'd argue that if you can fix one tackle position, then overall you can play to your strength...(roll Crolye out to the right frequently...line a FB/2nd TE up to help McIntosh...if their is only 1 weak spot (albeit a tough area @ LT) you can compensate for it...the problem lies when there are more weak spots than you can fix.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I think we did a great job drafting today. Dorsey fell into our lap, tank and dorsey are the future. For Albert all of the nfl network guys rated him as their best offensive lineman besides jake long, besides that he played his high school football near me. They also regarded flowers as the most physical corner they have seen in years, and the only draw back was his 40 time, which is what most likely let him slip. Only time will tell but I am feeling really good about the draft and our future

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast