Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too Many Eagles Fans

Default Too Many Eagles Fans

I am not sure about the rest of you, but seeing about 9,000 Eagles fans parading around Arrowhead on Sunday made me sick to my stomach and infuriated to the point of disbelief! I could not beleive they had a whole section way up in the corner.
    Now greanted they were pretty quiet for much of the game and the Chiefs absolutley dominated in all phases of the game for much of the first half. Then it started to all fall apart and they awoke. Eagles fans are known for their idiocy, and they proved all the sterotypes right on Sunday.

:pint:

-Sean

Default Re: Too Many Eagles Fans

Mr. chiefster I said this one hundred thousand times the chiefs need a(n) organization that wants to win I live in the Bay area, yes you guess it, Raider and niner country the need to get people,coaches that want to win thats BS not letting your QB make changes.I know its early in the season but the Philly game might broke our spirit I hope we see the PLAYOFFS forget the players lets get some coaches that want to win :-x :-x :-x

podner Mayhem glad you participated in the Chiefs game in Philly,try going to a Raider game that a place you would be lucky to come out alive I went to a chiefs, Raider game and got a six dollar beer on my Chiefs hat tell me something how can this organization threaten to move from MO. The fans have been loyal the stadium sells out just about every game but we cant even get to the PLAYOFFS and if we do were out the first round trying to hang on but im steady losing faith in the CHIEFS need a winning organization terminate the coaches and start over again :-x :-x

I dont care how many Eaglesfans were there the CHIEFS have to many veterans to lose that game need to terminate all the coaches and owner get somebody whowants to win should of got MARVIN LEWIS
    at lease he wants to win but I forgot KNOW BLACK COACHES IN KLAN CITY :-x :-x :-x :pint:

Mayhem wrote:
    Thanks Chiefster. This seems like a great place to discuss Chiefs football. Any other Canadians here?

A weekend without a game. Whatever am I gonna do? My family hardly recognizes me in the fall!

Mayhem :pint:
    LOL! I know what ya mean. My wife tells people that she doesn't have a husband during football season. She's kidding of course....uh...I hope. :-?
    This is a great BB, there are a couple of others as well but I won't mention them here out of respect for the mods. But shoot me an e-mail at gyork7@cox.net with your login name in the "Subject" field, so I know it's you, and I'll send ya the links.

Poppaman wrote:
    Mr. chiefster I said this one hundred thousand times the chiefs need a (n) organization that wants to win. I live in the Bay area, yes you guessed it, Raider and niner country they need to get people, and coaches that want to win. Thats BS not letting your QB make changes. I know its early in the season but the Philly game might have broken our spirit. I hope we see the PLAYOFFS forget the players lets get some coaches that want to win :-x :-x :-x
    I share your frustration Mr. Poppaman, but I'm not ready to lose faith in our team or our coaches yet. We've had some huge key injuries which have made our coaches change the way they prepare for the games, and the types of plays/schemes that they run. The good news is that it looks as if after the bye week we will be back to near 100% and perhaps we will see more of the Chiefs team we saw against the Jets, which was a costly win for us.

Poppaman wrote:
    podner Mayhem glad you participated in the Chiefs game in Philly,try going to a Raider game that a place you would be lucky to come out alive I went to a chiefs, Raider game and got a six dollar beer on my Chiefs hat tell me something how can this organization threaten to move from MO. The fans have been loyal the stadium sells out just about every game but we cant even get to the PLAYOFFS and if we do were out the first round trying to hang on but im steady losing faith in the CHIEFS need a winning organization terminate the coaches and start over again :-x :-x
    Poppaman, I realize this post wasn't directed at me, but again I share your frustration. I agree the Chiefs organization should never consider moving. However, the reality of the situation is that a solid fan base simply isn't enough to keep an NFL team in a given city. Ask Cleveland fans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12