Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too Many Eagles Fans

Default Too Many Eagles Fans

I am not sure about the rest of you, but seeing about 9,000 Eagles fans parading around Arrowhead on Sunday made me sick to my stomach and infuriated to the point of disbelief! I could not beleive they had a whole section way up in the corner.
    Now greanted they were pretty quiet for much of the game and the Chiefs absolutley dominated in all phases of the game for much of the first half. Then it started to all fall apart and they awoke. Eagles fans are known for their idiocy, and they proved all the sterotypes right on Sunday.

:pint:

-Sean

Default Re: Too Many Eagles Fans

Haha, yea I was there and just because we cheer we are idiots? You all cheer your way, "we're gonna beat the hell out of you, you, you, you you you!". So that is okay? the chiefs and the fans have no heart, that's why you all left early.

It was an absolute joy to see the sour look on the faces of all the smarmy, trash-talking Chiefs fans who had plenty to say to us before and during the first half of the game. What exactly was it that pissed you off? Was it our "BEAT THE TRAFFIC" chant when you all started to leave early? Or how about the ten thousand "E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES" chants? Perhaps it was the way we came to your hometown, took over your stadium and proved that you all have absolutely no heart. "Who's House....OUR HOUSE!" Choke on that you sore losers. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha :-D

I had to register on this site just to comment...most of you people were nice to me, but it was an absolute disgrace to see all those fans leaving with so much time left. Going into prevent damn near cost us the game, but none of you yahoos would have even seen it. Don't try to compare with our passion, let alone spell it.

PS - get with the times, your tix have got to be the easiest in the country to counterfeit...they rip them off like your going to the movies for God's sakes, no scanning at all.

helmethead wrote:
    I am not sure about the rest of you, but seeing about 9,000 Eagles fans parading around Arrowhead on Sunday made me sick to my stomach and infuriated to the point of disbelief! I could not beleive they had a whole section way up in the corner.
    Now greanted they were pretty quiet for much of the game and the Chiefs absolutley dominated in all phases of the game for much of the first half. Then it started to all fall apart and they awoke. Eagles fans are known for their idiocy, and they proved all the sterotypes right on Sunday.

:pint:

-Sean
    Sean, I don't doubt your Chiefs fanaticism. I love our Chiefs too, but come on, did you really expect the Eagles fans to merely remain mute while their team turned things around, winning the game, out of respect for the Chiefs and their fans simply because they're in Arrowhead? We would have done the same in Philly had it been the other way around. I hate it that we lost too, but give the Eagles and their fans their due. From what I understand the Chiefs all but gave up with the game still in question, and many of the fans reflected that attitude by getting up and walking out. This issue has come up in other BBÂ’s and most of those who were fortunate to see the game concur with my analysis.

I must admit, I had a great time in KC last weekend. The fans there are great and were generally all nice to us. It's nice to see so many passionate football fans. I was in the lot while people were tailgating and many of you stopped to talk with us and had nice things to say. You truly should be proud of your city.

You can't beat a 4 dollar chilli bowl/bag of peanuts at the Wolfpack club, and no one game me any grief for smoking my cigar on the patio...best road trip ever.

I was also at the game. I made the trip from Toronto, Canada to cheer on my Chiefs!

We made so much noise in the first half that I still haven't regained my voice.

It is so disappointing to see fans walking out early but the coaching staff had it coming.

Reading alot of the post game stuff, interviews and the like, I understand that Trent is not allowed to call audibles (?!?!?!). Come on! He is a thinking man's QB. He reads defences as well as Manning. If he sees the D lining up in a particular pattern, he ought to be allowed to call an audible and change the play on the fly.

As far as the Eagles fans go.... Most I met were cordial, before and after the game. I even ran into Westbrook's family and McNabb's mom. They were alright too.

Anyone who expects fans of an opposing team to sit on their hands while their team launches and unbelievable comeback, is dreaming. They have a right to make noise and they should. I wasn't happy about at all but it is expected.

Mayhem

I love Guinness :pint:

Mayhem wrote:
    I was also at the game. I made the trip from Toronto, Canada to cheer on my Chiefs!

We made so much noise in the first half that I still haven't regained my voice.

It is so disappointing to see fans walking out early but the coaching staff had it coming.

Reading alot of the post game stuff, interviews and the like, I understand that Trent is not allowed to call audibles (?!?!?!). Come on! He is a thinking man's QB. He reads defences as well as Manning. If he sees the D lining up in a particular pattern, he ought to be allowed to call an audible and change the play on the fly.

As far as the Eagles fans go.... Most I met were cordial, before and after the game. I even ran into Westbrook's family and McNabb's mom. They were alright too.
    Mayhem

I love Guinness :pint:
    I couldn't agree more, Green not being able to audible is asinine, I think he's been around long enough to effectively read a defense most of the time. As far as the fans are concerned, I've only encountered them on line but they all seem pretty nice. Good post! :-D

Thanks Chiefster. This seems like a great place to discuss Chiefs football. Any other Canadians here?

A weekend without a game. Whatever am I gonna do? My family hardly recognizes me in the fall!

Mayhem :pint:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast