Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: William Franklin

Default William Franklin

http://mutigers.cstv.com/sports/m-fo...william00.html

He dropped some passes in some key games last year but is pretty good overall. Besides,

HE'S A TIGER

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I liked the other Tigers for my bracket.

Right now, Mizzou basketball is crap.
    got it!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Kinda scares me that he went to a Junior College like Mizzou but I guess if you cant get on a real team. Just thought I would add the comment .. so far it seems like KC had a great draft... hope it holds up.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Kinda scares me that he went to a Junior College like Mizzou but I guess if you cant get on a real team. Just thought I would add the comment .. so far it seems like KC had a great draft... hope it holds up.
    Alright KU fan, don't start. We will see this season bud.

How did your new team make out in the draft?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Actually I am a KU Basketball fan but not a KU Football fan, I am all Iowa Hawkeyes for football, KU and MU could combine and bring their best players and couldnt play football in the Big Ten, I am however starting to like LSU seems like KC has a strong LSU connection working at the moment, and it looks good.

looks like it will be me and leanna then as true jayhawkers!! ROCK CHALK!! but that is another day.... way after the Chiefs start their game

Actually I am a KU Basketball fan but not a KU Football fan, I am all Iowa Hawkeyes for football, KU and MU could combine and bring their best players and couldnt play football in the Big Ten, I am however starting to like LSU seems like KC has a strong LSU connection working at the moment, and it looks good.
    How did being a Hawkeye fan work out for you last year? And we'll agree to disagree on the Big 10/Big 12 argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    How did your new team make out in the draft?
    I said I would be watching a new team if the Chiefs traded Allen for less then the equivilent of a 1st and a 2nd round pick. I feel a 17th overall and two 3rds is very good compensation, Jake Long was off the Board, Instead of trading down to get Branden Albert we got him with the other first rounder, we picked up Dorsey who will hopefully be as big soon as Allen, and we also got two more picks.

I kinda question drafting a running back and even though I think Croyle has the stuff if he gets some help from the line, I feel that a QB like Andre Woodson would have been better then a running back in that situation. Although after looking it would be nice to have a 3rd RB that was good to backup LJ and Kolby, I dont think that Battle is a good RB but possibly more of a FB.

I said I would be watching a new team if the Chiefs traded Allen for less then the equivilent of a 1st and a 2nd round pick. I feel a 17th overall and two 3rds is very good compensation, Jake Long was off the Board, Instead of trading down to get Branden Albert we got him with the other first rounder, we picked up Dorsey who will hopefully be as big soon as Allen, and we also got two more picks.

I kinda question drafting a running back and even though I think Croyle has the stuff if he gets some help from the line, I feel that a QB like Andre Woodson would have been better then a running back in that situation. Although after looking it would be nice to have a 3rd RB that was good to backup LJ and Kolby, I dont think that Battle is a good RB but possibly more of a FB.
    I know what you said....so how did the new team make out?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

The situation in the third round? Woodson was taken in the sixth.

I think you underestimate Jamaal Charles. I highly doubt he plays behind Smith next year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast