Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: New Chief

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    178
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Post New Chief


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey guys, just wanted to introduce you to the newest Chiefs fan Alexander. He was born fittingly during round one of the draft, which thanks to modern technology (epidural) I actually even got to watch without ending up divorced...lol.
    A round on me at the tailgate party.
    Stu

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    178
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    He is adorable!!! Congratulations Chief!
    Thank you :)

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to introduce you to the newest Chiefs fan Alexander. He was born fittingly during round one of the draft, which thanks to modern technology (epidural) I actually even got to watch without ending up divorced...lol.
    A round on me at the tailgate party.
    Stu
    Congrats man!! Alexander is an awesome name (its my middle name and my daughters is Alexandra) Glad to see that you are raising him properly right from the start!! I think it will me buying you a round at the opener!!

    Congrats my Canadian Brother!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    Thank you :)


    congratulations, its always great to welcome a new member of the CHIEFS family..... always great to be a CHIEF as long as he's not a RAIDER...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    178
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Congrats man!! Alexander is an awesome name (its my middle name and my daughters is Alexandra) Glad to see that you are raising him properly right from the start!! I think it will me buying you a round at the opener!!

    Congrats my Canadian Brother!!
    Thanks bud, looking forward to it :)

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    178
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    congratulations, its always great to welcome a new member of the CHIEFS family..... always great to be a CHIEF as long as he's not a RAIDER...
    I'll drink to that

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    congrats CftN!! and welcome little Alex! Awesome outfit


  8. #17
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Canadian Chiefs fans will take over the world!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Canadian Chiefs fans will take over the world!!!!
    I got no problem with that!

    We probably have more people come to the games from Johnson County and I like Canadians more than them!

    Just keep 'em comin' to the Arrowhead big guy!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I got no problem with that!

    We probably have more people come to the games from Johnson County and I like Canadians more than them!

    Just keep 'em comin' to the Arrowhead big guy!


    I AM FROM JOCO!!!!!!
    Fine, I will not even look your way at the home opener!!! I will just party with everyone else.... Canada can just hang out with you!

    But Canada, remember - the grass is always greener in johnson county!

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I AM FROM JOCO!!!!!!
    Fine, I will not even look your way at the home opener!!! I will just party with everyone else.... Canada can just hang out with you!

    But Canada, remember - the grass is always greener in johnson county!
    What did I do wrong?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •