Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NBA playoffs.

Default NBA playoffs.

Anybody been watching them?

GO SPURS!!! (I've been a fan since I was a kid and David Robinson was my favorite player years before he ever won his first title. So, I am not a bandwagoner, lol.)

I'm taking a lot of heat from my friends because I can't stand any more Boston teams winning and I keep talking crap on the Celtics (even tho I know they are good).

I was really worried about the Suns when they got Shaq but they can't seem to get over the hump against the Spurs, it seems. Not even on Shaq's shoulders...

LeBron is amazing! The next MJ if you ask me. The Cavs are my team from the east. As previously stated: BOSTON CAN SUCK IT!!!

The best series right now is probably Sixers/Pistons. It's the only series at a 2-2 tie and could go either way. Though it doesn't really matter who wins the east cuz the Spurs will own them!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I haven't even seen a single second of the playoffs.

Does that make me a bad person?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

Playoffs? I thought basketball was over...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

A kitten dies for every playoff game you don't watch so... YES

You seriously missed out on some good stuff tho, man. Game 1 between the Spurs/Suns was just crazy (double OT) and in game 1 of the Cavs' series, LeBron James had an oop he caught from literally like 12 feet high to slam home. It was mind-blowing!

EDIT: Shoot, with his arm extended like that, that ball may have been 14 feet up with how high LeBron was. His head was above the rim!
    Last edited by m0ef0e; 04-28-2008 at 07:11 PM.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Playoffs? I thought basketball was over...
    College basketball has the Kansas Jayhawks as Champions, but the NBA is still dragging on.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

You seriously missed out on some good stuff tho, man. Game 1 between the Spurs/Suns was just crazy (double OT) and in game 1 of the Cavs' series, LeBron James had an oop he caught from literally like 12 feet high to slam home. It was mind-blowing!

EDIT: Shoot, with his arm extended like that, that ball may have been 14 feet up with how high LeBron was. His head was above the rim!
    I like LeBron, I heard there was some smack talk going on between him and some guy from another team and then LeBron owned his entire team??
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

i personally don't like boston teams either

but they've got PAUL PIERCE (ex jayhawk) and my favorite NBA player in the league KEVIN GARNETT... and they are the best team in the league. i gotta admit i dont watch the NBA that much but when i happen to go on TNT, i catch it every now and then.

boy would a CELTIC/SPURS matchup be great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

College basketball has the Kansas Jayhawks as Champions, but the NBA is still dragging on.

I like LeBron, I heard there was some smack talk going on between him and some guy from another team and then LeBron owned his entire team??
    I seriously wasn't kidding when I named my pick list "Idon'twatchbasketball". I don't think I could name more than 4-5 current players.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    i personally don't like boston teams either

but they've got PAUL PIERCE (ex jayhawk) and my favorite NBA player in the league KEVIN GARNETT... and they are the best team in the league. i gotta admit i dont watch the NBA that much but when i happen to go on TNT, i catch it every now and then.

boy would a CELTIC/SPURS matchup be great!
    Why would that be a great matchup?

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I seriously wasn't kidding when I named my pick list "Idon'twatchbasketball". I don't think I could name more than 4-5 current players.

I could probably name 10 but that's just because I hear their names on Sportscenter all the time.

Is Larry Bird still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

I hate cats too!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hate cats too!!
    I love cats!

Don't try putting words in my mouth, only beer!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast