Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hello to all

Default hello to all

my name is jake and im 32. i'm married with 5 kids who also love the chiefs, the youngest being born last season after the cincinatti bengals game in the parking lot. his middle name is dwayne after dwayne bowe, in my opinion the rookie of year. i've been a chiefs fan throughout my life. my blood runs chiefs red. i don't really know what to say here, but that im a avid chiefs fan, and im looking for a place to share my thoughts on the upcoming chiefs season. go chiefs!

Welcome to the Crowd!

That is AWESOME that your kid was born at Arrowhead!

Now get to posting!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

To the Chiefs Crowd Jake, glad to have you here!

Wow! 32 years old with five kids!

Welcome to the Crowd BTW!
    Last edited by Chiefster; 04-29-2008 at 09:46 PM.

i appreciate the warm welcome, im still confused on where to post and how you all are quoting everyone. a little more time and patience is what i need, i'll soon get it.

Quote Originally Posted by jakethesnake View Post
    i appreciate the warm welcome, im still confused on where to post and how you all are quoting everyone. a little more time and patience is what i need, i'll soon get it.

No problem, the quote buttons at the bottom of each post is how the quoting is done. You'll catch on soon.

yeah 5 kids. my oldest daughter is 15 years old. i was young and went into the service soon after she was born to support my family. the next is 12, after that its 8, then 4 and then the youngest being 6mos,7 in may.

Hey Jake!! Welcome!!!!

yeah 5 kids. my oldest daughter is 15 years old. i was young and went into the service soon after she was born to support my family. the next is 12, after that its 8, then 4 and then the youngest being 6mos,7 in may.
    Raising them right I see, as Chiefs fans!

Cool, what branch?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast