Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hermhater?

Default Hermhater?

Is that you?

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

No apology needed!!! the whole sick part is a picture of a women with a plastic bag over her head.... It is also bad how many other uses she can get out of that bag. Freakin apron??? Not your bad royals!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    No apology needed!!! the whole sick part is a picture of a women with a plastic bag over her head.... It is also bad how many other uses she can get out of that bag. Freakin apron??? Not your bad royals!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Is that you?

This is real, my buddy and I were having a talk about this just the other day. He used to live next door to some people who bought a few of these monkeys. He said they used to climb in the olive tree and throw olives at them... At least he hoped it was olives they were throwing, he never took a good hard look at what was actually being thrown.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    This is real, my buddy and I were having a talk about this just the other day. He used to live next door to some people who bought a few of these monkeys. He said they used to climb in the olive tree and throw olives at them... At least he hoped it was olives they were throwing, he never took a good hard look at what was actually being thrown.
    Wow.

I thought I made squirrel monkey up.

I just thought that damn cat did stuff like what you described above.

Haven't felt any olives hit me yet, but I'm positive they aim when they shave (and that Canada is an ***).
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

If i started putting a quarter in a jar everytime you called Canada an *** Id have all the beer money for the home opener!! :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12