Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Default Tickets

Hey guys,

I just got off the phone after spending the day on the phone with the girl from the Chiefs about our tickets. Seems I was misinformed about two things. I was just told that there is a $15.00 handling charge per order, They also are now saying that because it is the Faders the tickets need to be paid for in the next 2-3 weeks. I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience that I am sure this has caused. Please PM me and let me know if you can or can't pay for your tickets prior to this deadline. The total for tickets is upper deck $59.00 tx incl. +$15.00 handling fee. Lower level are $129.00 tx incl +$15.00 handling fee. I will work on getting you the payment info to you by the end of this weekend.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

The accept all major credit cards and checks.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Well lets get more info about this.
    All the info is there. The Chiefs lady neglected to tell Canada about the extra fee per order. Canada informed us as soon as he was able.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    All the info is there. The Chiefs lady neglected to tell Canada about the extra fee per order. Canada informed us as soon as he was able.
    Yes I know that.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Yes I know that.
    Oh. OK.

As far as ordering in larger groups, if there is anyone who wants to do that please let me know by Sunday. If anyone is going to have trouble meeting the payment deadline PLEASE PM me ASAP!! I have the weekend to put together the final order. And again I sincerely apoplogize to everyone for all the inconvenience this has caused. At least I will know what to expect for next year!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I don't plan on forking out an extra $15 for a single ticket order so if nobody is interested in combining orders then I will probably just sit it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I don't plan on forking out an extra $15 for a single ticket order so if nobody is interested in combining orders then I will probably just sit it out.
    I need to know one way or the other by Sunday so I can still cancel your ticket.

I say we all just send the money or credit card numbers to Canada so he can order them all.

Whoever can't afford to pay right now (me) will just have to suck it up and take care of their own tickets.

I am blaming Carl for this fiasco, he probably has the word out to the ticket sellers to be devious when selling group tickets and getting people excited until they order and then smacking this BS on people.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I do NOT want anyones money or credit card numbers

sorry, but i have enought of a f'in headache

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I need to know one way or the other by Sunday so I can still cancel your ticket.
    I will let you know one way or the other by tomorrow night. If there is no interested in combining several tickets together then I will most likely not attend. I take serious issues with exorbitant fees like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I do NOT want anyones money or credit card numbers

sorry, but i have enought of a f'in headache
    Yes boss!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast