Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tickets

Default Tickets

Hey guys,

I just got off the phone after spending the day on the phone with the girl from the Chiefs about our tickets. Seems I was misinformed about two things. I was just told that there is a $15.00 handling charge per order, They also are now saying that because it is the Faders the tickets need to be paid for in the next 2-3 weeks. I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience that I am sure this has caused. Please PM me and let me know if you can or can't pay for your tickets prior to this deadline. The total for tickets is upper deck $59.00 tx incl. +$15.00 handling fee. Lower level are $129.00 tx incl +$15.00 handling fee. I will work on getting you the payment info to you by the end of this weekend.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

The accept all major credit cards and checks.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I will let you know one way or the other by tomorrow night. If there is no interested in combining several tickets together then I will most likely not attend. I take serious issues with exorbitant fees like that.
    I am interested, but I have to come up with a way to get the money together so quick.

I have been talking to leeana and tammie and m0ef0e about combining orders to save money.

I'm sure they would like to include your ticket in the order!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I will let you know one way or the other by tomorrow night. If there is no interested in combining several tickets together then I will most likely not attend. I take serious issues with exorbitant fees like that.
    I don't plan on forking out an extra $15 for a single ticket order so if nobody is interested in combining orders then I will probably just sit it out.
    Maybe those of us that live locally can get a group. I would willing

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I am interested, but I have to come up with a way to get the money together so quick.

I have been talking to leeana and tammie and m0ef0e about combining orders to save money.

I'm sure they would like to include your ticket in the order!

Well, I know my weekend is too booked up right now to make a trip to KC. I don't expect anyone to be willing to front money for a complete stranger though. That is completely understandable.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Maybe those of us that live locally can get a group. I would willing
    I can do mail but it won't get there until Monday at the earliest.

Well, I know my weekend is too booked up right now to make a trip to KC. I don't expect anyone to be willing to front money for a complete stranger though. That is completely understandable.
    I feel like I know you pretty well, and I would have no problem fronting you the money, unfortunately I don't even have the money for my own tickets right now, and will be searching for a way to come up with it in time!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I feel like I know you pretty well, and I would have no problem fronting you the money, unfortunately I don't even have the money for my own tickets right now, and will be searching for a way to come up with it in time!
    Not a problem HH. I appreciate the willingness though.

Not a problem HH. I appreciate the willingness though.

Let's hope we all come up with a solution as soon as possible.

Even if I'm not able to get a seat with the rest of the Crowd, I will still be there at the game, even if it means watching it in the parking lot!

I can do mail but it won't get there until Monday at the earliest.
    We have until the end of the month anyways....So why not plan on it and we can work it out later. I can just pay by credit card....
    Guru... I have literally known you for 34 years!!!! - I trust you!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    We have until the end of the month anyways....So why not plan on it and we can work it out later. I can just pay by credit card....
    Guru... I have literally known you for 34 years!!!! - I trust you!

You, Tammie, are an angel. Or should I say Raggedy Ann?

Would appreciate that very much. Just PM me with the particulars.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123