Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Default Tickets

Hey guys,

I just got off the phone after spending the day on the phone with the girl from the Chiefs about our tickets. Seems I was misinformed about two things. I was just told that there is a $15.00 handling charge per order, They also are now saying that because it is the Faders the tickets need to be paid for in the next 2-3 weeks. I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience that I am sure this has caused. Please PM me and let me know if you can or can't pay for your tickets prior to this deadline. The total for tickets is upper deck $59.00 tx incl. +$15.00 handling fee. Lower level are $129.00 tx incl +$15.00 handling fee. I will work on getting you the payment info to you by the end of this weekend.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

The accept all major credit cards and checks.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thanks for the update!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

yes thanks for the update and thanks for calling me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thats $15 per order, or ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Hey guys,

I just got off the phone after spending the day on the phone with the girl from the Chiefs about our tickets. Seems I was misinformed about two things. I was just told that there is a $15.00 handling charge per order, They also are now saying that because it is the Faders the tickets need to be paid for in the next 2-3 weeks. I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience that I am sure this has caused. Please PM me and let me know if you can or can't pay for your tickets prior to this deadline. The total for tickets is upper deck $59.00 tx incl. +$15.00 handling fee. Lower level are $129.00 tx incl +$15.00 handling fee. I will work on getting you the payment info to you by the end of this weekend.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

The accept all major credit cards and checks.
    This is what I am asking about.

$15 per order.

That is a good reason to consolidate our orders to avoid as many order fees as possible.

Since we may have to purchase tickets earlier than expected I am trying to coordinate some folks to order tickets together and make one big order for $15.

That makes sense right?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Gotta love'em. Well, I am definitely not interested in giving them an extra $15 for one ticket.

Before anyone asks, no, there is no way I will be able to convince the wife to let me front the credit card for an entire group.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Gotta love'em. Well, I am definitely not interested in giving them an extra $15 for one ticket.

Before anyone asks, no, there is no way I will be able to convince the wife to let me front the credit card for an entire group.
    I say we get folks together and buy tickets in groups to avoid the $15 fee.

I don't want anyones money, I say give it all to you or Chiefster to save money.

Ticket prices should be just that, ticket prices. I am sick and tired of the friggin "handling" fees. It really kills me that they failed to mention this to Canada during all his talks with them. It is almost like they conveniently left it out on purpose.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Well lets get more info about this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast