Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who likes sushi?

Default Who likes sushi?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Cool!

Why does that small piece of meat on the T-bone taste so much like the rib eye?

Filet Mignon isn't as good as prime rib to me...
    Prime Rib, or Ribeye steaks have more marbling in the meat, and more fat on the outer side, Fillet Mignon is the most tender meat on a animal of any kind, but does not have the marbling, so gives a drier taste. If it is cooked to long, myself chase it over the fire, and bring it to me. Beer its for dinner and after!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Prime Rib, or Ribeye steaks have more marbling in the meat, and more fat on the outer side, Fillet Mignon is the most tender meat on a animal of any kind, but does not have the marbling, so gives a drier taste. If it is cooked to long, myself chase it over the fire, and bring it to me. Beer its for dinner and after!
    Excellent info man!

Explains a lot!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Excellent info man!

Explains a lot!

The T-bone steak, has the tenderloin attached to the bottom portion of cut. The T-bone steak has more fat and juices, there for making the tenderloin portion better.
    Main reason tenderloin steaks, or fillet mignon, is sold bacon wrapped, The bacon adds flavor. imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    The T-bone steak, has the tenderloin attached to the bottom portion of cut. The T-bone steak has more fat and juices, there for making the tenderloin portion better.
    Main reason tenderloin steaks, or fillet mignon, is sold bacon wrapped, The bacon adds flavor. imo.
    Even better explanation.

It looks like Arrowhead is about to get hit by storms again real soon.

My favorite is red snapper and white tuna.

The chef at the place I go to actually has a personal stash of white salmon...

I would love to tray that stuff.
    so you're talking about sashimi? sushi is rice...

Dont get the old man started talking about beef,... wait second thought, hey dad you buying steaks for supper??! Never had sushi, I love Calamari though!! Salmon is prob. one of my favorite foods also, but cant do fish raw, it would have to be cooked then wrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    Dont get the old man started talking about beef,... wait second thought, hey dad you buying steaks for supper??! Never had sushi, I love Calamari though!! Salmon is prob. one of my favorite foods also, but cant do fish raw, it would have to be cooked then wrapped.

your dad?!?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    your dad?!?!?
    yeah tornadospotter is my dad. Lucky we live in the same town, i can just invite myself over for supper

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    yeah tornadospotter is my dad. Lucky we live in the same town, i can just invite myself over for supper

atleast your dad can get on and off the computer. my dad doesn't even know how to turn on a computer! LOL, i think its a good thing anyway.... he would never understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    so you're talking about sashimi? sushi is rice...
    Yeah sashimi and nigiri!

I love that stuff!

I am still waiting for my buddy to hook me up with the elusive white salmon...

Mmmm...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast