Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Home Opener Payment Info

Default Home Opener Payment Info

Hello all,

Before you read this post please refer to http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4752

I have sent PMs to everyone attending the game with ticket payment info as well as hotel info and confirmation numbers (for those of you staying in the hotel) Any changes you wish to make to your rooms now will be your responsibility. If your PM is incorrect on ticket order or hotel requests or if you did not get a PM, contact me via PM ASAP!! Any one interested in grouping their tickets together to avoid the $15.00 handling fee let me know who you are and I will put you in contact with others who would like to do the same. I will take NO RESPONSIBILITY for any money exchanged between Crowd Members so make sure you trust your group memebers!! (not that I think any of you are untrustworthy) I will be getting the final seating arrangements on Monday so I need to know groups by Sunday.

As it stands right now I have orders from
    Canada
    YZILLA
    Coach
    Hayvern
    Anaeelbackwards
    Chief31
    Chief from the North
    Garcia KC Fan
    Herm Hater
    Moefoe
    Chiefster
    Guru
    Tornado Spotter
    TammieTailgator

Hope you all got your messages cause I am sick and F'in tired of typing!!

*Remember your tickets must be paid ASAP to avoid any further hassles*
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

so if any of you who are around me in the kc area is willing or wanting to do group payments, let me know....

i'll be willing to meet up or something to get the payments to whoever......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    so if any of you who are around me in the kc area is willing or wanting to do group payments, let me know....

I willing to get in on that action leeana!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post

I would like to - and I think guru does to... we have til the end of the month.... so let me know how we are going to do this and who is going to call it in. I am willing to do that too and put it on credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I would like to - and I think guru does to... we have til the end of the month.... so let me know how we are going to do this and who is going to call it in. I am willing to do that too and put it on credit card.
    I thought they needed payment by Sunday?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I thought they needed payment by Sunday?
    I thought it was 2 weeks?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

OK, now I am completely confused.

We have untill the end of May

Canada can we get an answer on when the money is due?

I thought the order had to be in by Sunday, and the payment had to be made within 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Canada can we get an answer on when the money is due?

I thought the order had to be in by Sunday, and the payment had to be made within 2 weeks.
    That makes a ton more sense. Still won't be in KC anytime soon though. Gas is too expensive now for that.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast