Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official Draft Day Thread***

Default ***Official Draft Day Thread***

Post your comments, opinions, and concerns about the Draft Day picks here! I look forward to updates as I will be working.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Chiefs are up next!!

That settles the Quinn question.

Chiefs are on the clock!

Dwayne Bowe!!!!! I am shocked and pleasantly surprised; Herm actually went with offense first!

Smile

The suspense is over, we got WR Bowe, Staley and Uguh were available to help our problematic OL, I don't think they will be around for number 54, when we draft again, so unless we get some help on the line, we probably get the first pick in the first round next year. (grin)

:character00296:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

I like the pick,he is a stud,but still in shock we went with a WR after all the talk about being scared to go in that direction
    Last edited by jgunn1966; 04-28-2007 at 05:29 PM.
    jgunn1966
    Morgantown,WV
    Willie L. and D.T.
    Were the BEST!!

Smile

what do you guys think a Dwayne Bowe? I think that he was a great pick. we really needed receivers. I was a little suprised when we passed up Dwayne Jarrett.

Bowe is a great reciever. I just don't think that we needed a reciever, that bad. While I am happy to have taken him, over some of the other recievers available, I am dissapointed that we failed to address our biggest needs. Especially, since both, Alan Branch and Joe Staley were available.
    Last edited by chief31; 04-28-2007 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    The suspense is over, we got WR Bowe, Staley and Uguh were available to help our problematic OL, I don't think they will be around for number 54, when we draft again, so unless we get some help on the line, we probably get the first pick in the first round next year. (grin)

I doubt we pick first, since the Dolphins will be starting Cleo Lemon. Between Lemon and Ginn Jr., I doubt that they win a game. (No left tackle, either.)

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post

Yup; I was so surprised that Herm went with offense in the first round I completely forgot the glaring need at the "OL" positions. :(

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Bowe is a great reciever. I just don't think that we needed a reciever, that bad. While I am happy to have taken him, over some of the other recievers available, I am dissapointed that we failed to address our biggest needs. Especially, since both, Alan Branch and Joe Staley were available.

That is dissapointing!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast