Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: ***Official Draft Day Thread***

Default ***Official Draft Day Thread***

Post your comments, opinions, and concerns about the Draft Day picks here! I look forward to updates as I will be working.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    I am the only one who has sat on watch the chiefs draft for so many years hoping they will trade up and do something and they never do. I dont think thats always the answer, But if we could have jumped up and gotten Leon Hall that would have been huge. I really would like to know what Carl plans to do with our O-Line. Is anyone watching Carl's interview on here- I think I might hate listening to him talk he drives me crazy. "If the season starts today he is our starting QB" so your genius plan is to have 3 qb we are too lean in other places to do that. I understand having a poker face, but he must think the other GM's out there are idiots if thats the plan
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by timbok View Post
    jets sucked

They're in good company.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsfan27 View Post
    Is this a joke? Herbert Taylor is a good tackle and could be starting in a couple years
    Yes, this is a joke.

While he could wind up starting, eventually, we already have plenty if those "could be" guys. No player, on our roster shoul be a decent starting tackle.

I am the only one who has sat on watch the chiefs draft for so many years hoping they will trade up and do something and they never do. I dont think thats always the answer, But if we could have jumped up and gotten Leon Hall that would have been huge. I really would like to know what Carl plans to do with our O-Line. Is anyone watching Carl's interview on here- I think I might hate listening to him talk he drives me crazy. "If the season starts today he is our starting QB" so your genius plan is to have 3 qb we are too lean in other places to do that. I understand having a poker face, but he must think the other GM's out there are idiots if thats the plan

I don't want to know.

Did we just take a TE, if you would have tol dme before the draft that we took one OL (in the 6th) and no corners, oh and we drafted a kicker before we took an OL, I would have f***in laughed, now I wanna f***in cry
    WhitWorth is a football factory..shootme
    I cant help but be a pessimist

Did we just take a TE, if you would have tol dme before the draft that we took one OL (in the 6th) and no corners, oh and we drafted a kicker before we took an OL, I would have f***in laughed, now I wanna f***in cry
    WhitWorth is a football factory..shootme
    I cant help but be a pessimist

Yup, this draft, nearly, assures me, that we will be playing the next two seasons, for good draft position.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567