Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ***Official Draft Day Thread***

Default ***Official Draft Day Thread***

Post your comments, opinions, and concerns about the Draft Day picks here! I look forward to updates as I will be working.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I don't know what they see in this guy, and maybe he'll surprise us, but, I am Highly dissapointed.

Herm and Carl's draft day performance is begining to resemble that of the Jets drafts gone by.

I can't find a defensive tackle, in this entire draft class, who is lighter than this guy.

Let me just get this over......

@#$%^&%$#$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!
    &^%$#%&*&^%$!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just get this over......

@#$%^&%$#$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!
    &^%$#%&*&^%$!!!!!!!!!!
    Well said, and may I state that I for one echo the sentiment.

I am soooo jealous of, both, the Browns and the Cardinals, right now. Wouldn't it be nice to watch our team trade-up, to get a big-name player? How about two of them? (As the Browns and Cardinals did.)

I am soooo jealous of, both, the Browns and the Cardinals, right now. Wouldn't it be nice to watch our team trade-up, to get a big-name player? How about two of them? (As the Browns and Cardinals did.)

Yeah, I'm not even watching anymore; just way too frustrated.

We have had one of the best recievers in the league, for the past five years. His name is Tony Gonzales. Eddie Kennison has been a terriffic second option. And with Herm in charge, what would we need a wide reciever for?
    This is exactly my point. When your best receiver isn't a WR at all, that should tell you something.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Herm and Carl's draft day performance is begining to resemble that of the Jets drafts gone by.
    You guys are a bunch of pessimists. We've had three picks and you've already given up on this draft. We got what most believe to be the 2nd best WR in the entire draft with the 23rd pick. We got defensive help in the 2nd round. McBride was a 1st team defensive player in the SEC. The 3rd round we got more d-line help. Tyler was being touted as the 3rd best DT in the draft.
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/10082534

I think the draft is going pretty well.
    :kali:

Why is everyone so dissapointed. I knew we would get Dwayne Bowe, and I'm glad that we did. We got a DT-DE in Turk McBride and a strong DT in DeMarcus Tyler. We have two 5th round picks tommrow, so I see the Chiefs getting 3 O-Lineman in total and a corner and possibly other picks through trades.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    You guys are a bunch of pessimists. We've had three picks and you've already given up on this draft. We got what most believe to be the 2nd best WR in the entire draft with the 23rd pick. We got defensive help in the 2nd round. McBride was a 1st team defensive player in the SEC. The 3rd round we got more d-line help. Tyler was being touted as the 3rd best DT in the draft.
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/10082534

I think the draft is going pretty well.
    :kali:
    admin your exactly right. The draft is going great.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast