Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am on the band-wagon now.

Default I am on the band-wagon now.

O.k., I am finally, on the "fire C.P." band-wagon. I have been upset with many of his decisions, over the years, but have given him the benefit of the doubt. This seasons draft has been embarassing. The lack of forsight, regarding the offensive line, is incomprehensive, to me. :hang:him!!!:fighting0041: him!!! Feed him to wild dogs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    O.k., I am finally, on the "fire C.P." band-wagon. I have been upset with many of his decisions, over the years, but have given him the benefit of the doubt. This seasons draft has been embarassing. The lack of forsight, regarding the offensive line, is incomprehensive, to me. :hang:him!!!:fighting0041: him!!! Feed him to wild dogs!!!!
    They had to put a pork chop around his neck just to get wild dogs anywhere near him. :p

why the hell is everyone so damn negative. The draft has been perfect so far. I wanted Josh Beekman in the third but it looks like he'll be there in the fourth or fifth so we could get good value with him. We could alsdo pick up up Doug free in the fifth.

We have no choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt, our opinions wont get him fired. Only things I really wish we had done different was when leon hall dropped down close to us, I felt like we should have done some sort of deal to move up a little and get what could be a young shut down corner. But then I remembered I am a Chiefs fan and I have been wishing we would make a move on draft day for the past 18 years and last I checked I am still waiting. I just felt we could have gotten a good value at WR in the 2nd round we didnt have to take Dewayne Bowe- but maybe they saw something they loved about they guy. Young QB Young WR does seem like a good idea

no josh beekman- we should have moved on that

Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    We have no choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt, our opinions wont get him fired. Only things I really wish we had done different was when leon hall dropped down close to us, I felt like we should have done some sort of deal to move up a little and get what could be a young shut down corner. But then I remembered I am a Chiefs fan and I have been wishing we would make a move on draft day for the past 18 years and last I checked I am still waiting. I just felt we could have gotten a good value at WR in the 2nd round we didnt have to take Dewayne Bowe- but maybe they saw something they loved about they guy. Young QB Young WR does seem like a good idea
    Right up to the point where one realizes that with a horrible offensive line, all quarterback get hurt. I pray that we keep Trent Green. We will be needing a handful, or more quarterbacks, this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsfan27 View Post
    why the hell is everyone so damn negative. The draft has been perfect so far. I wanted Josh Beekman in the third but it looks like he'll be there in the fourth or fifth so we could get good value with him. We could alsdo pick up up Doug free in the fifth.

I have been upset with the Chiefs' draft decisions before, but this is the sorriest excuse for a draft, that I have ever seen a Chiefs team execute. This "perfect" draft has included zero offensive linemen, through five rounds. When you lose two HOF offensive linemen and refuse to look for high-caliber talent, to replace them, then you have failed.

agreed- it doesnt make sense no corner no OL into the 6th round

The Colts drafted an OT early and they have a terrific O-line. How does an entire NFL team, organization fail to recognize a team deficiency, that had always been their biggest strength, over the years?

Right up to the point where one realizes that with a horrible offensive line, all quarterback get hurt. I pray that we keep Trent Green. We will be needing a handful, or more quarterbacks, this season.

Agreed; and it's hard to hook up with the talented young receiver when you're running for your life or lying flat on your back looking up at the sky.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast