Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    We rarely get one out of anybody. Lol.(So far)

Probably on relaxed. If your energy bar is below 76% then you will need two days of relaxed, between 76-82% and you will need one day of relaxed, with one day of normal.

I forgot...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=7381122

Done!

Thanks man!

I think this team might really be coming together now!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Put it on relaxed one night and normal one night before the next game. That'll give you 24 (15+9) energy points added to your current 71...95 is a good target for gametime.
    Done!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I sent a PM. I doubt that they would be willing to give you an out-right release, but I think that we should test those waters first.

Then, if they refuse, we can look into their trade demands.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=7381122
    Worse case we can let them pay to continue training Motaa to the end of this season or so, and we'll sign a nice LV 10 Center. Motaa can put his training on intense or normal to maximize his skill point increases and I'll be more than happy to throw Stonewall Brickson on the bench behind him.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Worse case we can let them pay to continue training Motaa to the end of this season or so, and we'll sign a nice LV 10 Center. Motaa can put his training on intense or normal to maximize his skill point increases and I'll be more than happy to throw Stonewall Brickson on the bench behind him.

I have reached an agreement with his current team. We will be sending them a Lvl 8 CPU DE and 35,000 in cash.

I have yet to find out how long the waiting period is though.

Edit: Looks like the trade will go through overnight.
    Last edited by chief31; 05-04-2008 at 10:05 AM.

I have reached an agreement with his current team. We will be sending them a Lvl 8 CPU DE and 35,000 in cash.

I have yet to find out how long the waiting period is though.

Edit: Looks like the trade will go through overnight.
    Sweet...we'll move him to Center for this game to get Stonewall & Manchester's energy level up, then we'll play the new guy at Guard for the near future.

Also, I think we were okay at DE anyhow, I don't see the need to grab another. I'd rather have more O-line depth and maybe another body in the secondary...but at this point I'd say no more CPU players unless we feel an urgent need to grab one.
    Last edited by rbedgood; 05-04-2008 at 05:09 PM.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Default New fantasy football game

There is a new online game called Goal Line Blitz that is completely free to play. Didn't know if you guys would be interested but I am addicted to it, to say the least. It's a simulation MMORPG game where you create your players and level them up. You can also buy and manage a team and make stadiums and equipment. They have extremely active forums, plus you have a private forum where just you and your team can see. If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I can sign you to a team with great pay.

Here is the link: Whos the noob?

Hope to see you on there
    Last edited by Guru; 05-04-2008 at 06:39 PM. Reason: one post wonder

Well done Guru, but you shoulda just put your referral code in there!!! Or Canada's!!!

Well done Guru, but you shoulda just put your referral code in there!!! Or Canada's!!!

I wonder who the noob could be...

Are you suggesting there's an 'elephant' in the room HH?

Are you suggesting there's an 'elephant' in the room HH?
    I'm still not convinced that the original post for this game wasn't from the elephant.

I wonder if I was suckered into giving a referral to someone that doesn't deserve the sweat off my taint...

Thanks to Coach and Guru for getting rid of those asinine referrals for non Crowd members!