Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Seemed like this thread was in the fantasy football forum at one point. Maybe I am thinking of one of the duplicates that were out there though.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Seemed like this thread was in the fantasy football forum at one point. Maybe I am thinking of one of the duplicates that were out there though.
    I probably clicked the wrong forum when combining them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I probably clicked the wrong forum when combining them.
    Moving to the Fantasy Football Chat forum. Much better idea. Thanks guys.

Cool, now I know where to find it!

Any chance it could get a sticky?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Hey guys I put a gameplan up on the GLB team forum for tomorrows game. Please check that your player settings are good to go. Frankly the goal for this game is to keep it close and see if we can pull off a turnover or two and pull it out. Dangit that sounds like some friggin' coach we all think sucks, but unfortunately it feeds into our opponents only weak spot this game.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Hey guys I put a gameplan up on the GLB team forum for tomorrows game. Please check that your player settings are good to go. Frankly the goal for this game is to keep it close and see if we can pull off a turnover or two and pull it out. Dangit that sounds like some friggin' coach we all think sucks, but unfortunately it feeds into our opponents only weak spot this game.
    Checking it out right now.

Thanks man.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Nice scouting of the Ballers, I am leaving my QB alone per your instructions.

Thanks for all the info.

Hey guys, I just noticed that I earned 5 skill points (for making it to level 10?), should I save them up or go ahead and assign them to my abilities before the game?

Also it looks like I had some flex points available and now I don't see them. Did one of you guys go ahead and spend them to level me up or was that just from getting experience?

Should I leave my training on Stamina or go ahead and work on my vision or passing some more?
    Last edited by hermhater; 05-06-2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Skill points.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Nice scouting of the Ballers, I am leaving my QB alone per your instructions.

Thanks for all the info.

Hey guys, I just noticed that I earned 5 skill points (for making it to level 10?), should I save them up or go ahead and assign them to my abilities before the game?

Also it looks like I had some flex points available and now I don't see them. Did one of you guys go ahead and spend them to level me up or was that just from getting experience?

Should I leave my training on Stamina or go ahead and work on my vision or passing some more?
    Last week all players received 100 FP...but personally I didn't touch yours. As for your skill points I'd recommend you spend them on "on the run" and "dump pass"...as we've continued to see strong pass rushers these skills will help us reduce the INTs. If you end up with an odd SP, spend it on confidence.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Last week all players received 100 FP...but personally I didn't touch yours. As for your skill points I'd recommend you spend them on "on the run" and "dump pass"...as we've continued to see strong pass rushers these skills will help us reduce the INTs. If you end up with an odd SP, spend it on confidence.
    Sorry about the headache guy, what about my training?

Leave it on stamina?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Sorry about the headache guy, what about my training?

Leave it on stamina?
    Switch training to Speed then Agility.

Speed until you get to 16
    Agility until you get to 20

I don't want you to be a scrambling QB by any means, but would like you to have better movement in the pocket.