Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Thanks bedgood.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Thanks brother...FYI I know you have your weekend commitments (playing soldier) periodically. If you need help managing this or the baseball thing just let me know.
    Alright.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Settle down big guy...

That's the name of your player right?
    Nope. But it was funny anyway.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Nope. But it was funny anyway.
    Oh, sorry.

There is a guy on the team named Rodzilla the Grouch, I just thought that was you.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Oh, sorry.

There is a guy on the team named Rodzilla the Grouch, I just thought that was you.
    Lesson#2 for HH---if you want to know who is a player you can simply go to the roster, click on the link for the player and the player "profile" screen will pull up. Under the players name you'll see that Chief31 owns Rodzilla the Grouch...

Under Eric Manchester you will find the name Guru.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Lesson#2 for HH---if you want to know who is a player you can simply go to the roster, click on the link for the player and the player "profile" screen will pull up. Under the players name you'll see that Chief31 owns Rodzilla the Grouch...

Under Eric Manchester you will find the name Guru.
    Thanks!

Thanks!

Dang s!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Well we lost again today, we need to recruit some more talent!! So here is the link, go ahead do it you know you want to join the fun. Click the link, its free!!!!! If you are a quest join the Crowd it is fun and free to!!!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9403978

and when you do, and .
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Well we lost again today, we need to recruit some more talent!! So here is the link, go ahead do it you know you want to join the fun. Click the link, its free!!!!! If you are a quest join the Crowd it is fun and free to!!!

and when you do, and .
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
    We are almost where we want to be, as far as the roster goes.

We just have to get caught-up with the existing teams. This was always a bit of a "rebuilding" year. Or maybe a "building" year.

Now, for anyone thinking about joining us...

Latest advice about building a player...

First off, determine what position you want to play. If you want to join our team, then PM rbedgood, or myself, and we will let you know what we are in need of. It may be wise to choose a position that is "cheaper" to build. That way, you can afford to boost that player without purchasing any flex points.

Once you have decided what position you are going to build, I reccomend that you buy only regular equipment. Avoid buying custom equipment, until you have determined that you enjoy the games concept, and either have gotten some referrals, or have decided to pay to improve.

When buying (with player money, no actual cost) regular equipment, use each piece of equipments +1 on whatever you feel is going to be the one/two attribute(s) that you want to be your biggest strength. (This will matter as you reach higher levels.)

Now you are ready to find a team. On your players page, near the top, find the link entitled "contract offers". This will take you to the offers that CPU teams have already made to you. Check the depth of the position that you play before agreeing to a contract, because you want to know that you will be able to play.

The reason that you want to join a CPU team is because you can be a starter there, while buiding-up your first few levels.

Once you are on a CPU team, again on your players page, to the bottom right, make sure you have your trade setting to "I do not want to be traded".

Make sure that you keep an eye on your training. There is training intensity, (Probably best to be on "normal") and and training focus. (which ever attribute that is currently low, that you want to get higher.)

And set your play intensity to relaxed. That way you will be able to play, and conserve energy.

Now you are ready to get to building. Just spend a week or so on the CPU team, gaining levels, and adding to you players attributes. Before you know it, your player will be at level 5. If you have built an o-lineman/K/P, then you should have enough flex points to level-boost him directly to level eight.

Once you level-boost to eight, you will recieve 15 points to add to you players attributes, aside from the points that you have been recieving for each of first four levels that you have already made.

Hopefully, if you are joining us, you have been in contact with us already. If you are just planning on joining any team, then you are now ready.

Any questions? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    We are almost where we want to be, as far as the roster goes.

We just have to get caught-up with the existing teams. This was always a bit of a "rebuilding" year. Or maybe a "building" year.

Now, for anyone thinking about joining us...

Latest advice about building a player...

First off, determine what position you want to play. If you want to join our team, then PM rbedgood, or myself, and we will let you know what we are in need of. It may be wise to choose a position that is "cheaper" to build. That way, you can afford to boost that player without purchasing any flex points.

Once you have decided what position you are going to build, I reccomend that you buy only regular equipment. Avoid buying custom equipment, until you have determined that you enjoy the games concept, and either have gotten some referrals, or have decided to pay to improve.

When buying (with player money, no actual cost) regular equipment, use each piece of equipments +1 on whatever you feel is going to be the one/two attribute(s) that you want to be your biggest strength. (This will matter as you reach higher levels.)

Now you are ready to find a team. On your players page, near the top, find the link entitled "contract offers". This will take you to the offers that CPU teams have already made to you. Check the depth of the position that you play before agreeing to a contract, because you want to know that you will be able to play.

The reason that you want to join a CPU team is because you can be a starter there, while buiding-up your first few levels.

Once you are on a CPU team, again on your players page, to the bottom right, make sure you have your trade setting to "I do not want to be traded".

Make sure that you keep an eye on your training. There is training intensity, (Probably best to be on "normal") and and training focus. (which ever attribute that is currently low, that you want to get higher.)

And set your play intensity to relaxed. That way you will be able to play, and conserve energy.

Now you are ready to get to building. Just spend a week or so on the CPU team, gaining levels, and adding to you players attributes. Before you know it, your player will be at level 5. If you have built an o-lineman/K/P, then you should have enough flex points to level-boost him directly to level eight.

Once you level-boost to eight, you will recieve 15 points to add to you players attributes, aside from the points that you have been recieving for each of first four levels that you have already made.

Hopefully, if you are joining us, you have been in contact with us already. If you are just planning on joining any team, then you are now ready.

Any questions? PM me.
    If we have all the players we need, we chould start a second team, for the crowd?